What should i do?

Hyemin's POV
I woke up by the light shinning at my face. I moved a little bit to find that Moonbin was holding my hand whiles sleeping on a chair next to me and Eunwoo was sleeping beside me in my king sized bed. He reminded me of Dongmin... When we were little we always do everything together... Shower, play, eat, sleep... Its like even being one second apart would be impossible. Dongmin-ah how are you doing?
I sat up hoping not to wake the both of them. But to late Moonbin sat up straight and put his hands on my shoulders and said "Hyemin-ah!! Are you alright?!?! I was soo worried!!!" Then Eunwoo sat up saying " i will find that son of a bitch and kill him to get your revenge back." In an angry serious voice. I chuckled. "I only met you two yesterday and we are acting like we known each other for ages." "We did met a long time ago... Is just you didnt remember..." Eunwoo said. Moonbin and i looked at each other confuse and said at the same time "what?" "The life before this one! We surely were best friends then..." Eunwoo said it as a joke. Moonbin said in monotone " wow why am i friends with this idiot? Hey Eunwoo... The mental hospital called saying they want you back." I just burst into laughter... Omg these two i can tell we will become the best of friends soon.

Moonbin's POV
"Lets skipped school today!! I dont feel like doing studying after what happened..." Hyemin said and let out a big sigh..... So we just laid on hyemin's bed and rested... Luckily the hyungs went out to work already.

The atmosphere was covered with a confertable silence till Eunwoo's stomach started growling... I laughed " Eunwoo was that you or a tiger?" "Shut up moonbin" Eunwoo said whiles hitting me with the pillow...
"I will go make breakfast..." And i went into the bathroom at freshen myself up. When i came out of the shower i found Eunwoo standing there all clean already. " here! These cloths are hongbin hyung's hyemin gave them to me. Hurry up!! You are making breakfast since you promised." "Thanks, eunwoo" seriously what is wrong with him? I walk downstairs and found hyemin took all the food out "bin-ah !! You dont mind cooking right? You see i cant cook at all...." Hyemin said blushing... Omg this girl she is adorable. " Sure its fine! I learnt couple of things from Rocky..."

Eunwoo's POV
Not long later, Moonbin already cooked all the food and set it out on the table. He made a traditional english breakfast.

Then i found out the both me and hyemin hates eating the egg yoke and baked beans. Moonbin said " wow you both dont eat the egg yoke and bake beans?!?! Hyemin-ah what else do you not eat i will make u something next time that doesnt have any of those in it..." i think Moonbin is in love with Hyemin for sure. " i dont like anything bitter, courgettes, cucumbers, Avercado, egg yoke on its own and baked beans." "that is exactly the same as what i hate too. as much as i tried eating courgettes i always end up throwing up." i said laughing. Hyemin joined in and laughed too. "hahah me too last time oppa forced me to eat it i almost threw up on him."

Moonbin's POV

Am i jealous right now? why are they soo similar? the things they hate and like seems to be the same. Hyemin dont fall for eunwoo fall for me please~

Hyemin's POV
"let me clean the dishes since you cooked Moonbin." i said and smiled.
The boys went outside but what they didnt know was i can hear all of their conversation.
e=eunwoo m = moonbin
E: do you think Hyemin is fine?
M:she seems like it but i am not sure.
Of corse i am not fine i just got raped yesterday. idiots!
E: tomorrow if she is at school we have to always keep an eye on her just in case Jungkook wants to do anything to her.
M: should we tell the others?
E:I dont know. Lets just keep it quite for now.
At that time i already finish washing up i walked out and pretended i heard nothing.

"what were you guys talking about you seem so serious right now? can i know about it?" Eunwoo said calmly " we were talking about what should we do tomorrow night since its friday." Eunwoo can serious act if i didnt know what were they talking about earlier i surely would have believed him.

"shall we play a game? i will say a word and you two have to say your opinion at the same time." Moonbin said. "okay. Lets started!" i si whiles eunwoo nodded

"chicken wings"

"i love saying the word but i dont actually like chicken wings" me and eunwoo said at the same time

"that was freaky but cool! next one!" moonbin said excitedly.

for the next couple of rounds we both still said exactly the same thing at the same time.

until Moonbin said "xxxxxx"