The story between us

Hyemin's POV
"Dongmin!!! Dongmin!!! Dont go!!!" I was screaming this whiles i was asleep. It was another nightmare about Dongmin, my twin brother who we lost when i was 3. I wonder is it true that twin has telepathic signals to each other? "Dongminnnnn!!! Are you still alive?" I screamed. "Hyemin! Hyemin! Wake up!" I heard whiles someone was shaking me. To my surprise it was oppa, since we lost our parents in a car crash and they left the whole company to oppa, i never really got to see him anymore. All they left us was a giant amount of money, a giant mansion and a company that the 21 year old LEE HONG BIN have to take care of instead of his little sister. Seriously i havent seen oppa for almost 1 month... I missed him.

"Aren't you going to school? Its almost 8." Oppa said. I quickly jumped out of bed and did my normal daily routine. Even though i want to spend more time with oppa but i guess i cant since i need to go to school and study hard so i can help oppa out in couple if years time. I took the lunch that oppa prepared for me then rush threw the door.

I normally walk or catch the bus to school since i dont want my classmate to know that i am actually rich. The only people that knows my story is my current boyfriend Jeon Jungkook and my BFFs Kim Nakyeon (Cindy) , Lim Naeun (Charlotte)and Do Minsoo (Anna).But today i guess i cant. Literally only 15 mins till the first lesson starts.

Hongbin's POV
Ayyyy Hyemin what should i do with you? I wish Dongmin is here. I remember when i was 4, mum gave birth to those cheeky monkeys. I hated them at first since they got all the attention and i didnt. But when i was 7, on the day after they turn 3, i took them to the park, amd i-i-i lost Dongmin. I felt so guilty... Even though i hated them... He was still my brother. Mum and dad never found out that i lost Dongmin since they died in the car crash that evening. From that moment, i promised to always protect Hyemin and keep her safe and give her the love that i was never able to give her.

Hyemin's POV
I rush through the classroom door to only find out that the teacher's ill, and we have a self study lesson. I walked over to sit next to jungkook. He looked at me and mockingly said " Guess you didnt need to run here? Hahaha" givimg me one if his signature smile. I hit him lightly on the shoulders and pouted... " is this how u treat your girlfriend that thought she was almost late!?!?! " i turned away with my arms crossed. Jungkook chuckled "Awww your soo cute... Of corse i have to tease you to see your adorable angry face" he said whiles pinching my cheeks. I gave him a quick peck on the lips then i started my studyings.

Charlotte, Anna and Cindy's POV
I really dont like Jungkook. He is known as the fuckboy.... Why does our innocent hyemin likes him? I cant stand it. Eww the kiss... Hyemin we need to bring you to the nurse and disinfect your lips at break...

~Skipped to end of school~

Hyemin's POV
I asked Jungkook out on a date but he said he was busy... He said he had a dance project with Taeyeon due soon so he cant go out with me. I know having a kingka as your boyfriend us hard.... Whatever lets just go home and hope oppa is home.

When i got home i was greeted by this stranger who claims himself as oppa's best friend...
Who is he?