Weird dream

Hyemin's POV
"Eunwoo? Where are we?" I asked him. We are at this strange place that its all white and bright.
"I dont know? We couldnt be died right?"

"Hyemin! Dongmin! My children!" A women said and she walked closer to us....

"Mum?" I asked

"Are we died?" Eunwoo/Dongmin asked

"Dongmin... No your not your in between." A man answered.

"Are you dad?" I asked completely confuse about what is happening

"Hello children! I can see you cant really remember us... We dont blame you... We left before we could make any good memories." Dad said.

"Dongmin... Has the Cha's treated you well? I am sorry that your separated from hyemin..." Mum asked

"Of corse i have been well... I am your son *grin* but mum how did you know i was separated?"

"We can see everything from here"

We laughed at Dongmin.

"Hyemin. Please be nice to Moonbin. He would make a great husband to you. And you Dongmin date someone i dont want my son to die alone. Tell hongbin too. Quickly and make up with Youngji. She is a great girl." Mum nagged

"Okay we will"

"Be good my children... Tell Hongbin that we miss him and we love him... And of corse we love you too. Remember us always and we promised to look after you and stay by your side every minute." Mum and dad said and gave us a hug. "Time to go back now... And as much as we want you to, please dont come back and visit us.... Because this means that your life on earth is in danger. Now go we will miss you!" Dad said and started giving us massive bear hugs and hearts. Dad your so cute.

"Bye children... See you later when its time for you to join us."

Then i went back. But everything was still dark and i heard bin's voice..." Hyemin! Hyemin! Please come back to me.... We havent even started i ...."

Eunwoo/ Dongmin's POV

"Bye children... See you later when its time for you to join us." Mum said

Then hyemin dissapeared.... She must have gone back to her earth self....

"Dongmin... Why arent you going back?" Mum asked....

"I dont know how..."

"O no... Does this mean that he will soon join us? Dongmin no you cant.... I meant we would love to but no your not allow to.... Hongdong what should we do?!?!"

"Clam down... Honey... We cant definitely  bring dongmin back to earth." Dad said in a calming voice.

I looked around and i saw myself in a screen... I am losing a lot of blood... And because i have a rare blood type they cant find any blood for me... Is this it? My life? My dreams? My friends? Hyung?