I was not expecting that...

Hyemin's POV
"Hyemin, meet my at my old library later.." What does he want to do in the old library? And his old library?? Wow i guess he did adopted the library since no one goes in there anymore.... Aww he is so cute~
From: hongbin oppa
To: cheeky monkey
Come home early the Ceo of the cha industry is coming over for dinner.

~after school~
Moonbin's POV
I was going to go home by myself since Eunwoo had to go with his brother to this dinner thingy... Rocky is going to dance practice. Ergghh... Hope MJ and jinjin hyung is free today after work.... To bad Snaha went to america....
I was about to walk out of school but i saw hyemin walking to the apparently haunted library. So i decided to follow her.

Hyemin's POV
When i got to the old library... I saw jungkook had personalised this place, its full of graffitis, pillows and blankets everywhere. However no sign of jungkook. "Jungkook ? Where are you?" The door suddenly shut when i walked in deeper. I turned around and saw Jungkook smirking at me. "Hyemin-ah... You shouldnt have done that to Moonbin this lunch... You know that i got so jealous right? Now i have to punish you" he trapped me on the wall. He started attacking my lips bitting it harshly... Making it bleed and swell. I kissed him back. But when he started to undo my shirt i tried to stop him." Jungkook stop!!" He didnt. "Your mine! I can do whatever i want with u!" He wispier in my ear sending shivers down my spine. I started crying and screaming trying to get out of his grip. Jung kook successfully took of my shirt whiles leaving hickeys on my neck. When he was about to unhook my bra. Someone barged it. Moonbin...

Moonbin's POV
I was hesitating should i actually follow her into the old library building. What if it is haunted? I want to go home safely today. Then i heard Hyemin scream. I ran in to look for her. Then i heard it again... The room over there... I barged through the door to find Jungkook raping her. I ran and pulled him off of hyemin. I punched him on the cheek "Why are you doing this to Hyemin? This is wrong!!!!" I screamed at him on the top of my lungs. "Who do you think you are i do whatever i want with my girlfriend!" He said... The Hyemin in a shakey voice said "if this is what you call a boyfriend... I dont want one." After that Jungkook ran out.

I turned around and took my spare sports tshirt to wear. "Here! Its clean... I havent got the chance to use it yet." She was crying so much i didnt know what to do. I carried her outside so she can get some fresh air. "Dongmin? Where are you? Hongbin oppa? I need you!" She mumbled then she feel asleep in my arms. Poor Hyemin... If i ever see the jerk again perpare to die JEON FUCKING JUNGKOOK!
Lets bring you home. Wait where do u live? Aishhh she is asleep!!! Mum and dad are not at home tonight i think it will be okay if she stayed one night....

~walking out of school~
Eunwoo's POV
"Hyung!!!!" I ran to his car. "Eunwoo!!!! How was school today?" My brother said. But before i got to reply hyung said " isnt that Binnie? Why is he carrying a girl? Hey MOONBIN!!!!"
Moonbin ran over with the girl in his hands. To my surprise it was Hyemin. What happen to her? Why is she wearing Bin's sports tshirt??
"Hakyeon hyung!!! Eunwoo!!! Help me!! Hyemin got raped my JEON FUCKING JUNGKOOK... I dont know what to do..."
"Wait a second. This is Hyemin? Lee Hyemin?" Hyung said. We both nodded. He smiled "o its fine i know where she lives. Eunwoo we are going there any way!" Wait she is the Lee industries daughter!?!? OMG!