/Much faster than walking./ Yugi smiled to himself. Yami brought the motorcycle to a stop around the back of the shop. He first helped Yugi with removing the helmet and then with climbing off of the motorcycle.

"Thank you for the ride home, Yami." Yugi blushed again. /Ugh! I wish I would quit blushing around him. What is that?! Why do I keep blushing around him?/ Yugi mentally growled at himself.

"You're welcome," Yami grabbed his blood red sleeping bag from the back of the motorcycle. With some intricate hand maneuvers, he was able to free the black leather bag he always kept strapped to his bike. Yugi took the sleeping bag from him as he turned on his heel and guided Yami into the game shop.

"Hi grandpa, I'm home," Yugi hollered.

"Hi Yugi, oh..." Solomon's eyes fell on Yami, "who is this?"

"Grandpa, this is Yami. He is new at school. He just moved here from Egypt," Yugi turned to Yami, "And this is my grandfather, Solomon Muto."

Yami bowed, "It is a pleasure to meet you Mr. Muto."

"It is nice to meet you too young man," Solomon responded.

"Come on, Yami. This way." Yugi led Yami to the back of the game shop and up the stairs to the living area.

\/\/\/

The others started arriving around six o'clock. Yugi ordered several large pizzas to arrive at 6:30. He placed different sodas in the refrigerator earlier that morning so they would be cold by the time the group arrived.

"Did you get any new games Yug?" Joey asked plopping himself in front of Yugi's Xbox. 

Yugi giggled, "Joey, I live above a game shop. I get all of the new releases I could ask for. The newest is the most recent Halo."

Joey's honey brown eyes widened, "You have the new Halo?" Yugi nodded. "Cool! Let's play! Who is gonna be my opponent?" Joey eyed the group. Yugi offered drinks to Anzu, Marik, Ryou, and Yami. The others already had drinks in hand. "Yug?"

"I'll pass this round," Yugi smiled as he sat on the couch between Ryou and Anzu. Bakura sat on the other side of Ryou. The two arm chairs were occupied by Marik with Malik on his lap, and Yamil.

"What about you, Tristen?" Joey asked.

"You're goen down buddy!" Tristen plopped down on the floor next to Joey getting ready for the start of the game.

Joey easily won the first round. Yugi stood; swapping places with Tristen. Yugi stretched and cracked his knuckles a smirk crossing his lips.

"Ah man." Joey wined when Yugi nabbed victory from him at the last moment. Yugi played against Bakura, Malik, and then Marik; slaughtering each of them. He mentally sighed. He adored his friends but he wanted a challenge.

"Yami, why don't you play this next round against Yugi?" Ryou suggested as he looked at the silent Egyptian. Yugi glanced over at Yami awaiting his response.

"Okay," Yami smirked taking the controller from Marik.

Once the game was over, Joey clutched his sides as he rolled over on the floor gasping for breath due to the laughter fits, "Yug, Yami just kicked your ass!"

Yugi stared in disbelief at the screen before his violet orbs traveled from the screen to the tan figure sitting next to him. He never lost, "Wow, Yami. I didn't know you were so good at games."

Yami smiled, "I love games."

"Me too," Yugi returned his smile.

"So what's next, Yugi? We can log into my Netflix if you want to watch a movie," Malik offered.