High on Love

So how do I feel now?

Uneasy but pleasant.

I don't have very much vocabulary to put in,how I feel with him is very much a derived act abandoned of words.

I walk everyday into my office and work in anxiousness to find as always an excuse to see him,which rather these days I fail,somehow the work load is bearing in abundance and my demands to meet;it is failing.

I'm predisposed at my office till late nights and forced at lunches at home,by Grandmother's rules.

Life has never been harder.

Only Saturdays,I dare to live.

His clumliness and inadequacy of conscious is fading around me and the ambiance we share has turned clamer and stable now.

The breeze of air around him brings me to a different era,to be least I'd say it is wonderful the way he makes me feel.

I pre determined my Saturday nights to him, I skip plans with my friends,it nonetheless was ever a task. I'm known for being moody and I shut down easily,no suspicion is drawn.

However Mara is noticing.

"You are not home on Saturdays,you flee away half Sundays..you're not with Bilal or Rahil? Where do you go?"

"I have friends Mara,friends beside them"

She chuckles.

She knows.

"Doesn't it bother you at times that you're so alien to this world and you never try to gather yourself? Doesn't it bother to you, the way you are? Have you ever wondered how fine you can be and still you choose to be unknown?"

Honestly I have spent a thought or two but like anything else I dropped it off too soon.

"Thank you,the exit is right behind you. I hope it wont take assistance of any kind to drop you there"

She hisses but soon that turns into a smile.

For the first now I notice; Mara is in love with me!

I feel a gradual guilt spread in me as I look at my ring; a thought of someone I am in love to be in love with someone else;would be life taking...so if Mara is in love with me...and I am in love with Zarq,Mara would be so hurt to find out.

I never knew that it would complicate things so much.

I ventured out on the streets to buy a birthday gift for Aahil.

I bought a few things and was on my way back to the earthiness of my house when my steps halted at his blue striking light of eyes,he's ever gorgeous.

"What are you doing here?"

I stiffly present myself to him.

"That's not even a question"

He smiles.

Why? Why is he in love with me,when I only treat him sternly he only returns smiles.

"What?"

"I work here at the bakery"

I glance behind,a small shop with old wooden door and some traditional blackboard sign hung in air,bright colored window display and a few pastries and cake added to the simple style.

Indeed Zarq works here.

"You got a job?"

"Yes,couldn't tell you last Saturday"

"That's good, how are you today?"

Very much like strangers outside 'The Voilet Aisle' me and Zarq both find this too difficult to acquire a taste of.