Bake a cake.

The days have passed in a monotonous gradual manner,the air is dry yet heavy. Work at office is gutted with no assistance.

I run over a few calls to see if I can alarm somebody about a vacancy.

I've heard from no one.

I run my hands in my hair,exhale a complex sigh.

What now?

I have to exert all my force this 3 weeks to push him out of my mind and if I go and bring him back in my office, I'd be considered a massive idiot.

But I've been doing almost idiotic things all my life.

I don't want this repulsive thought that I want to see him that's why I want him to be here,sneek away victorious; so I plan an excuse that I am really needy of any idiot to work at my office right now so why not him.

I drove to my apartment.

I knock the door. He opens and an effortless smile plants over his lips.

He looks gorgeous,I on the other hand feel like a nut inviting the man who destroyed my company to work with me again.

He gets water for me,I gulp down.

"Zarq"

"Yes"

He answers seeming more nervous than he was.

I'm finding it difficult to put down something in proper words, this is very unlike me.

"Are you working anywhere?"

I ask clearing my throat.

"Ugh oh I....I'm trying but with no success yet. I'd pay the rent by next week and move out"

"No no no I don't want you to move out or pay the rent,I was about to offer you a job for the secretarial position, it's vacant"

I purse my lip and regret for sounding so desperate.

He is staring me, stop! It makes me invariably uncomfortable.

"How can I? I do not know your work.."

"But you did alright when I explained you how i--"

"It was my ex boyfriend doing it,not me. I was the crayon guy. I only have qualifications suiting a temp and I am pursuing things in art  because I can't work I usually just shag when I do"

"Can I ask you something?"

"Yes"

"I know you don't want to be reminded of that bluff but how is that you came in using Zaif,was he involved?"

"Yes,he was perhaps with money returns or a job promise,I have little knowledge. What I do know is they have another guy called Pete from your workplace smuggling your files"

Oh that makes me wonder why I've been consistently having the same points as her after so much research.

"If Zaif got involved for money or whatever, she could have got the job done by him,why you?"

His lips sanked and he looked around and then said.

"She said I'd be a good bait,I'm very nutter to be dodgy and perhaps with my kind of anxiety and trembles,you'd ever notice that something would be gone."

He was ashamed and disheartened to be himself and that was screening out in his tears.

"That was very true. I forgive you"

"I'm so sorry,I didn't knew what was I gambling for"

"How long you knew that guy,your boyfriend?"