Roses and thorns.

"Just get married"

My brother foolishly rants.

The whole family pressure is weighing me down for an compromise to get married before anything further happens to uncle seeing his deteriorating health.

But I've felled for that trap once and beside marrying Mara sounds the worst to happen to my low life right now.

I speeded the car on the free street.

Mara, I've talked to her about not seeing her space when I look in my pages of life but she's adamant that she can make one when she's knotted down with me; but no, that would be like sticking down a page making my book ugly.

I see a guy limping on the pavement and immediately recognize him as the blue eyed boy.

I pull over,

I need an apology or a relief from a punch.

"What did you think-"

He falls down unconscious.

Concerns dwell in my mind and a care sprouts.

A little tiny ache I observe.

I slide my arms around him and push his hair from his face. He looks drained. I turn him over and secured him in my arms.

I picked him and took him nearby to my friend Rahil, who was a doctor.

He examined him.

Concerns and more concerns fog my throat.

"He's very weak...who is he?"

He asked sighing.

"Evanna Smith's son I guess"

I reply twitching my mouth with her name.

"That Bitch's son! He's okay but yet too weak,he needs rest and energy. I'd suggest some drips,take him to the hospital."

"Oh okay"

I sigh,

He looks blue.

Red patches and darkness under his closed eyes with the beautiful dense lashes covering.

As I turned,I heard him.

I turned around.

"Who are you!"

He panics seeing Rahil.

"He's a Doctor!"

I caught his arm curbing his panic.

"Ah-you...! I need to go!"

He stood on his shaky legs AND instantly tried to run away.

"Where are you going !?"

I caught him.

"I'm sorry just let me go!"

"I said just listen!"

I held him tight.

"You need to be at the hospital,you're not okay"

I spoke looking in his big blue eyes.

His eyes teared up.

What is happening and he falls unconscious in my arms again.

It took him two days to regain his health to walk again. But he doesn't speak. We don't speak. I sit, stare at him and leave.

I'm visiting him everyday and I'm anything but restless all day thinking if he is fine.

What is happening to me?