Mali and Jc's Wedding!!!

*4 months later*

Ally's P.O.V

I put on the blue dress Mali had picked out. Blue eyeshadow, mascara, eyeliner and a pink lipstick. 4 month old Chase started crying. I walked over to his cradle and picked him up.

"Chase baby, promise mummy you'll behave?" I asked and he became quiet and looked at me. I smiled and rubbed our noses together. I put him in his little beanbag chair on my bed an Cal jumped on the bed and looked at Chase.

He still wasn't used to Chase. I giggled and finished my make up. As I was putting on my earrings I heard a knock on the door. It was Luke. "Hey Ally, where is Chase?" He asked and I smiled and pointed to the bed.

He smiled and picked him up. "Baby Chase. Who's my favorite nephew?" He asked. "Luke you only have one nephew and two nieces." I said in a duh tone and he rolled his eyes. Jack and Isabel had a baby girl named Rosabel and Ben and Cadence had a girl named Anna.

"You look beautiful Ally." He smiled as He laid down on my bed with Chase on his stomach. I giggled at Chase, little snores escaping his mouth.
~At The Wedding~

"Ally!" Mel, Ad and Bri squealed as they came up to me. "Aww! How's baby Chase?" They asked. "Fine." I said and Bri wanted to hold him. She cooed at him and rocked him. Mikey wrapped his arm around her as they both played with the baby.

Mel was holding Nicola (we call her that more than Ashlynn). "Hey babe." A voice said behind me as I felt some arms wrap around my waist and a head rest in my shoulder. "Hey Calvin." I said as I kissed his cheek.

He laughed and twirled my hair in his finger. "I'll just be over there with Nicola and Mel." Ad winked and left. I rolled my eyes and Calum spun me around as he pulled me into him. Our foreheads touching as he leaned in. A long kiss interrupted by Jc.

"Oh I'm sorry." He said. "No it's fine." We said at the same time. He sighed, his hands were sweaty. "Everything okay Jc?" I asked. "Yeah." He answered as he looked out to distance. "It's going to be fine. Mali loves you so much." Calum told him and he smiled.

He took a shaky breath. "Thanks Cal." He smiled. Then finally a black limo pulled in. "The bride!" Someone called out. Joy an Mali came out. Joy was holding a tissue and Mali looked beautiful. We went inside and took a seat as the music began and Calum walked her down the aisle.

Bri handed me Chase and I swayed him so he wouldn't cry. "We are gathered here to celebrate the marriage of Mali Koa Hood and Jc Caylen." The priest said as we all took a seat.

Calum walked back to me and Chase and smile as he kissed Chase's forehead. "Do you Mali Koa Hood, take Jc Caylen as you lawfully wedded husband?" The priest asked and Mali smiled.

"I do."

"And do you, Jc Caylen, take Mali Koa Hood to be your lawfully wedded wife?" He asked and Jc smiled.

"I do."

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride." The priest smiled as they smashed their lips together and we all clapped. Chase was sleeping with his pacifier (aka his binky) in his mouth.

They walked out together and I smiled. Walking down the aisle has always been one of my biggest dreams. After they left, me and Calum linked arms and walked out.

"One day. I promise." Calum whispered and smiled at me. I felt my cheeks heat up and nodded giving him a wet sloppy kiss on the cheek. When we got outside Chase started crying uncontrollably. "Ssh. Baby, you promised me you'd behave." I tried shushing him but he only cried louder.

"Here." Calum said as he gave Luke something and he came over to me. He took the baby and rocked him. He started humming 'Beside You' to him and he stayed quiet as a little smile played in his lips.

I watched as Calum calmed him down. I smiled and took a pic and posted it with the caption:
'When baby like daddy more than me😘😭'

I locked my phone and put it back in my purse as I walked closer to them. "That moment when your own baby knows your songs." Calum laughed softly not wanting to wake Chase up again. I giggled and nodded. "Now c'mon!" He said as he handed me the baby and we got in his car.

We drove to the place where they were holding the party. It was going to be a soft, quiet party so I bought Chase with me. They split the cake an had a long passionate kiss and then the slow dance.

I let mum hold Chase as me and Calum made our way to the dance floor. I wrapped my arms around his neck, his hands in my hips and our foreheads touching as the music began. After the traditional song, 'A Thousand Years' by Christina Perry began playing and I smiled.

Me and Calum swayed together and then after that song, Calum went over to dance with Mali and Jc danced with me. "I literally wish the best for you guys and hope you have a big happy family." I told him as we both smiled.

"I wish the same for you and Calum." He smiled as I blushed. Then after that Mali threw her bouquet and I caught it. Mali winked at me and Calum and we laughed. Then they revealed they were going to Italy for their honeymoon.

Their wedding was like a huge fairy tale. So beautiful and perfect.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Guuuuys! This book is coming to an end soon! Lol *sniffles* but something special is coming! ;) Lol idk what priest say at weddings so pls correct me if I'm wrong!:)

QOTC: Favorite Halsey and/or One Direction song?

AOTC: Colors, Control, Drive,
Magic, Last First Kiss, History and Perfect

Stay bad my bad bitches!
-💙