That Time Of Month?

Luke's P.O.V

Ally and Calum were having a argument. "Why Ally?" Calum asked. "Because I don't want to! Why can't you understand Calum!" Ally yelled back. She was almost in tears. "Fine. I'll do it, but just for the fans" She said bluntly.

Calum sighed and nodded. "The news will be up tomorrow. We new to go to John's house now" He said. "Ughh! No way I'm going to that prick's house!" I argued.

Scarlet was grinning. "But Ally sweetie, he's still mine. So" She said. "Who the fuck said I was?" Calum asked her. Ally just came to me. "Can we just leave Luke?" She asked me and I nodded.

"We're leaving guys" I said as Ally got her keys and played with them. "But we need to go to John's house to tell him about this" Calum said. Ally looked really annoyed and just wanted to leave.

"Just go home Ally" I said hugging her and she nodded and left. I sighed. "Lets just go now" I said and they all nodded and got in Ash's car. All I could think about was what was gonna happen between Ally and Calum.

I knew how happy he made her. How much she smile when she was with him. She was really happy. Until that night. Calum is a great guy but he left my little Ally hurt and I never wanna see her like that ever again.

"Luke we're here" Ash said breaking my thoughts. I nodded and we entered John's house. "Why hello boys" he said. I rolled my eyes and we all sat on the couch. He sat in front of us looking at Calum.

"What did little Hemmings say?" he asked smirking. "She said she would but just for the fans" Calum looked down. John laughed. "Oh Calum, you're never getting another shot with her ever!" he said laughing.

"John shut up!" Mikey said looking over at sad/angry Calum. "We need you guys to go to this interview tomorrow and confess everything and bring Ally with you" he said.

We all sighed and nodded.

Calum's P.O.V

The thing that hurts the most is that she's just doing it for the fans and not us. I can't live knowing this. I sighed. As we got in the car all I did was look out the window listening to Ed on loop. All I could think I was Ally.

Her eyes.
Her smile.
Her body.
Her hair.
Her personality.
Her dimples.
And most every single detail about her. I fucked up really bad. I still remember that night and after.

*Flashback*

All the guys forgave me but I never heard nothing from Ally. Niall and I really didn't speak. "Hey man, I just want to tell you I never had anything to do with Ally nor was I planning anything. We were just talking about funny moments you and her had. And I'm sorry for the whole break up, must be hard" Niall said to me.
"Yeah, it is. I loved we so much and now she's gone" A tear made its way down my face.
"One day you'll win her back. She loved you so much. She will eventually forgive you and you two will be back together" Niall smiled at me.
"I promise you'll win her back" He said as he stuck out his pinky like a little kid. I laughed and locked my pinky with his.
We both laughed and talked and got to know each other.....
*Flashback Over*

Luke's P.O.V

Ash dropped me at my house and I walked in. Ally was on the couch with a tub of Cookies 'N Creme ice cream on her lap and a blanket. She was eating it watching a cheesy romantic movie crying along.

I laughed slightly and she looked at me. Her eyes puffy red. She sniffled and got a tissue that was from the box that was beside her. "Hey, can I join?" I asked her quietly.

She nodded and we shared the blanket and ice cream. "It's just so sad! How could he do that to her?! Look at her!" She cried shouting at the T.V.

I just patted her back. "That time of month?" I asked and she turned bright red. I gave her a smile and she leaned on my shoulder. I hate seeing her like this. Her hair messy, tear stained cheeks and crying.

"Luke, thanks for always being here for me. I don't know what I would've done without you here" she sniffled giving me a weak smile. "Always" I smiled at her. I wiped away her tears and told her she should get some rest for tomorrow.

"We're gonna announce the news tomorrow and I need you to look happy please" I told her. She nodded and walked up to her room slowly. I laughed and got my phone out.

@Luke'sPenguin: @Luke5sos is it true?! IS ALLY DATING CALUM?!?!?

I laughed. Great shock they're gonna take tomorrow.

@Luke5sos: Hey Melanie! Wanna hear something?

@Sydneydiann: Yeah!

@Luke5sos: As you know Ally and Calum hooked up, so my mum thought Ally was pregnant and made her take like 3 tests!

@Sydneydiann: Is she?!

@Luke5sos: No

@Sydneydiann: Aww! Cally babies won't be here soon right?

@Luke5sos: What?

@Sydneydiann: Hahah! I was kidding, but Ally and Calum are really cute together!

@Luke5sos: Yeah, they were

@Sydneydiann: What do you mean?

@Luke5sos: They did use to date before but things didn't go that right

@Sydneydiann: Awww! Not trying to be nosy but do you know what happened?

@Luke5sos: Yeah, Calum's jealousy took over him when he saw Ally and Niall

@Sydneydiann: *Sad face*

@Luke5sos: :-(

@Sydneydiann: Luke stop! :(

@Luke5sos: It looks cuter like this :-(

@Sydneydiann: Sure

@Luke5sos: Go to go! I'll text you later Mel!

@Sydneydiann: Bye! <3

I locked my phone and walked into the kitchen. "Hey Luke" my mum smiled. "Oh hey mum!" I said. "Are you okay? Is Ally okay?" she asked. "Yeah I guess" I said as I searched the refrigerator for food.

"I don't know, she seemed sad and and early from Calum's house" she said worried. I sighed. "Yeah, management is making her and Calum pretend to date to stop rumors. She doesn't want to" I explained.

She nodded. "Is Calum okay with that?" She asked. "I bet he's happy he gets another chance even though this is all fake" I said laughing slightly.

"He's a good boy. Ally never opened up about their break up" She said sadly. "Lets keep it that way" I said. She nodded an made herself a coffee.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hey! Just a quick update for today! I'm trying to write at least 5 new chapters! Do you think I could?

QOTC: Would you rather have a tea party with 5sos or go on a hike with 5sos?

AOTC: A tea party with 5sos! First of all bc I don't exercise and I want to get all of them a flower crown and a tutu!

Stay bad my bad bitches!
-💙