That Looks Like A Butt!

Ally's P.O.V

"Hey mum, hey Luke!" I said as I went inside. "Hey" Luke mumbled. "Good morning honey, have you ate breakfast yet?" my mum asked. "Yeah, I had breakfast with
Mrs.Marks and Brad" I smiled.

"Oh really?" She asked raising an eyebrow. "Yeah" I said. "She said to say hi" I said. "Did you just walk over and they let you in or what?" Mum asked. "Oh, I was listening to 5sos on high volume and she came over to tell me to keep it down" I looked down.

Mum laughed. "Mrs.Marks and her obsession with them" she said. "She might be you're number one fan!" I said as we laughed. "Yeah, she's nice" Luke finally said. "Remember that time she gave you a Batman bandaid because you fell?" I asked and he laughed.

"Yeah!" he said. "Hey, that picture you posted yesterday broke the Internet, well the 5sos fam" Luke said. "What picture?" I asked. "This one" He showed me his phone. It was me and Calum at the restaurant yesterday.

"Oh" I said. He laughed. "Its really cute!" mum gushed. "I just wish this wasn't just pretend" Mum sighed. I laughed. I kinda did want it to be real but then again I didn't.

"Why didn't you get ready?" mum asked. "This is ready!" I said. She looked me up and down. I rolled my eyes. "Just go take off those bunny slippers" she sighed. I nodded and put on my black Converse.

"So my Birthday is coming up!" I squealed. "No, Mikey's is" Luke corrected me. "Oh yeah" I said. "We're gonna throw him a surprise party!" Luke said.

"I wanna help!" I begged. "So Bri is gonna distract him. We need you and Adalyn to decorate. Me and Ash are going to order pizza and we're throwing the party at Calum's house" Luke explained.

"Wow! You really planned it out!" I said. It's October 28 and he has everything planned out! "Yeah I know" he said. "What about Halloween? It's in 3 days, what are we gonna do?" Mum asked.

"We should just stay at home watching movies and giving candy out" I said. "That's nice" mum said. "Yeah, but I'm still dressing up!" Luke said. We laughed. "Yes Luke you will" I laughed. "What about you?" he asked.

I still can't believe this dork is 18 and still wants to dress up. "Sure, I'll dress up as a princess" I said sarcastically. "Yay!" Luke said. I rolled my eyes. This boy can't tell when I'm being sarcastic, but I love him.

"We should do something as a family today" Mum spoke up. "Like what?" Me and Luke asked. "I don't know, something fun" Mum said. "Stay at home doing nothing all day? Because that's fun!" I said and mum rolled her eyes at me.

"After the dinner, we could go out to eat ice cream and then the arcade?" Luke asked. Me and mum smiled. This was for sure gonna be a fun day!

"Ally! Luke! I need you guys to help me make the dinner!" mum yelled. Me and Luke walked downstairs and helped mum. We were having steak, mashed potatoes and rice.

Mum puts a lot of effort into dinners sometimes. "So who are the guests?" I asked. "My boss and his daughter" She said as she started putting the steak in the oven.

"Oh okay" I said and that's all I said until there was a knock at the door. "I'll get it!" I said as I ran to the door. I saw who I least wanted to see: Scarlet.

I gave her and her dad a fake smile as they came in. "You look like shit sweetie" She whispered as she passed by me. I rolled my eyes and closed the door.

Luke and mum came out. Luke's smile faded. "Scarlet" he murmured under his breath. "You guys know each other?" Mum asked. "Yeah, she's Calum ex girlfriend" Luke said.

"Correction. I AM" she said. Mum looked really confused. "But Ally is dating- I mean come on in the dining room" mum smiled leading them into the dining room.

As the plates were on the table, Scarlet made a disgusted face. I saw her and anger grew inside. "Um, I'm a vegetarian, so" She said as she pushed the plate away.

I just wanted to rip out her fake extensions right off her head. "Oh, I'll get you a salad. I should've known" My mum panicked. "But you didn't" I said quietly. Scarlet rolled her eyes.

My mum and her dad were talking. Me and Luke were just looking at each other. When we finished my mum just had to say something.

"Ally dear, why don't you take Scarlet up to your room?" she asked. I faked a smile and lead her up to my room.

My band posters covered up most of the wall. It wasn't messy it was spotless. My bed was clean, my floors and everything was clean. "Eww! Why does your room look like this?" she asked looking around disgusted.

I just wanted it to look like your face.(idk?!) I said that in my head. "Are you gonna answer me?" she snapped at me. I shrugged and sat on my bed with my legs crossed and got my phone out.

"I'm gonna text Calum" she said as he got her phone out too. Does it look like I care? "OMG! He is so sweet! He just said 'Hey babe! how's my princess?' " she said squealing. Again, does it look like I care?

"Okay" I said. "You're just jealous he'll never text you anything like that" She laughed sarcastically. "Yeah, that's why" I said rolling my eyes.

Me: Hey Cal!

Calum❤: Hey shorty!

Me: You texting with Scarlet?

Calum❤: She texted me first but I told her to go fuck someone and I blocked her, why?

Me: Ha! Lol! She just told me you texted her: 'Hey babe! how's my princess?'

Calum❤: Did you believe her?

Me: No

Calum❤: 'Cause I didn't and I'll never text her that

Calum❤: But if you want I can text you that ;)

Me: Go fuck a duck!

Calum❤: :(

Me: ;)

Calum❤: I'd rather fuck a duck than ever text her that!

Me: :,)

Calum❤: WTF?!

Me: It's like a laughing crying emoji.....

Calum❤: This is why you're at the top of the ppl I love

Me: *Flips hair* And I'll always be there!

Calum❤: Not if you do that again!

Me: Fine okay

Calum❤: Am I at the top of your list?

Me: Sometimes

Calum❤: I'll take what I can get!

Me: Yeah you are!

Calum❤: <3

Me: :3*

Calum❤: That looks like a butt!

Me: Wow! You're just- just....

Calum❤: Hot?

Calum❤: Awesome?

Calum❤: Cute?

Calum❤: The best thing ever?

Me: Wow! No...

Calum❤: :(

Scarlet was reading our conversation. I quickly covered my phone. "May I help you?" I asked. "OMG! Did I not tell you he's mine?!" She yelled.

"Can't you understand, Calum's moved on and so should you!" I said to her. "Shut up!" she yelled.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Do you guys think Scarlet is a bitch?
What will happen?!
All of this next time! Here on Broken!

QOTC: If you had a baby girl, what would you name her?

AOTC: Brianna, Nicole or Allison

Stay bad my bad bitches!
-💙