I Hate You!

Calum's P.O.V

My smile faded when I heard and saw Joe. We all piled in Ash's car and drove to a pizza place. I called shot gun because I didn't want to be squished between Ally an Joe, while they were making out.

Mikey was shouting directions to his favorite pizza place. "Left!" He yelled and Ash turned left. I got my phone out and my earbuds and fell asleep listening to Blink-182.

"Calum, I miss you too! Lets just forget about the past and start over, Calum? Calum!" The sweet voice turned into a manly voice. "Calum! Wake up!" Ashton said shaking me.

"What?" I asked rubbing my eyes looking at the curly headed. "Pizza! Remember!" He said. "Right." I said following him inside where the others were seated.

I was disgusted when we got inside. I don't know why but I can't help feeling annoyed, disgusted, irritated, sad and wanting to die every time I saw Joe and Ally do something 'cute'.

No I'm not jealous, why would I be?
.............

Okay! maybe sometimes I am, but I can't help it. She used to be my everything and still is.....

I got squished between them. Why can't I sit with Mikey?! "Umm." I said awkwardly. They pulled out and Ally rolled her eyes. My heart sunk deep into my stomach.

"Hey Cal, you can come sit with me!" Mikey smiled and I nodded escaping the awkwardness. He smiled and I smiled back. "Thanks." I sighed. "Don't sweat it!" He laughed.

We were telling jokes and stories laughing along. Then the waitress came and delivered our pizzas. "Joe?" She asked and we all turned our attention to her.

"Who are you?" Joe asked nervously. "Um your girlfriend!" She shouted and everyone's attention was directed to the scene. "What?" Ally asked confused. We were all as confused as her.

"Who are you?" The waitress asked disgusted, looking Ally up and down disgusted. "Um his girlfriend!" They started yelling at each other. I couldn't stand this so I carefully pulled Ally back as Joe held back the other girl.

"Let go!" Ally squirmed but I didn't let her go. They both calmed down. Joe rubbed the back of his neck. "Um, Katie meet Ally, Ally meet Katie." He said causing the girls to glare at each other.

"Who is she and why is she here?" Ally demanded. "First of all, I work here and why are you with MY boyfriend!" Katie screamed. "What do you mean?" Ally asked almost in tears.

"You slut, he's mine! M-I-N-E!" Katie laughed. "Is this true?" Ally asked. "No baby, I love you more!" Joe said trying to touch her but she turned away to face me. "I hate you!" She yelled at him.

We looked at each other and her beautiful eyes were crying. "I hope you rot in hell!" I said taking Ally outside. He rolled his eyes and laughed. He started to make out with Katie.

Ally sat on a bench outside and sobbed. I stood there awkwardly and then went over to her and wrapped my arms around her. "Y-you can l-let g-go." She said through sobs.

I let go and she looked up to me. All the makeup smeared on her face. "Thanks for staying, I thought you would've left." She said and mumbled something under that.

Ally's P.O.V

"Thanks for staying I thought you would've left, like you always do." I mumbled the last part. "I didn't want to see you like that." He said giving me a half smile.

I don't know why he's still here. Honestly I'm thankful he's here and all but- my thoughts were interrupted as Joe stumbled outside, beaten up badly.

"You bitch!" He said as he was going slap me but Calum stopped his hand. "I suggest you don't ever touch her mate." Calum warned. Joe punched Calum right in the lips and nose.

Calum returned the punches and Joe fell to the floor. He crawled away. "Calum!" I said as I looked at his bruise and bleeding nose.

Even though I act like a complete bitch around him, I still care about him. A lot...

"I'm okay, are you?" He asked as he smiled weakly at me. "Yeah. Thanks." I smiled at him. I shivered and he gave me his jacket. "No-"

"Take it." He smiled. I shrugged and put it on, the smell of Calum hitting me. We walked back in and saw Katie arguing with her manager with the guys.

"We should just leave." I said quietly and they nodded and we got in the car. I cried the whole way, while Luke put his arm around me telling me Joe was gone and that everything was gonna be okay.

But it won't. I loved Joe with all my heart. I should've known he would've done the same thing as Calum. I don't even know why I accepted to be his girlfriend when all guys do is hurt you then leave.....

I ran to my room and locked my door and cried into my pillow.

Why is love so complicated?
Why is love so painful?
Why does love exist if it's only here to hurt you?
Why is it always me?

All these questions roamed my head until I dozed off. I woke up to knocking. I groaned and opened the door, it was Ash.

He looked worried. "Hey, whats up?" I asked as I noticed he was crying.

"Where's Ad?" he asked. "She's in the UK with Bri." I explained. "Why?" He asked. "They're just visiting family." I told him and he relaxed.

"They'll be back in 2 or 3 weeks." I said. He smiled. "You should tell Mikey about Bri." I smiled and he nodded. He went downstairs and I grabbed my laptop.

I logged into Wattpad and searched up my favorite author. Her name is:
5sos_are_hot. Her stories make me smile and laugh. I went over to find she had just updated "More Than This".

I smiled to myself and got my blanket and started reading. When I finished I was really excited to find out what happened next.

Allyloves1D: Please update!!!!

She responded quickly. I like how the story was about Luke. He told me not to tell anyone about this, but every Friday we have a 'Fanfic Marathon' where we read fanfic about them.

Luke loved doing this so much. It was funny how excited he got from this.

5SOS_are_hot: Thanks! I'll try and update later!

I smiled and yelled for Luke. "Yes?" he asked. "Can we have FM?" I asked sadly and he nodded and smiled. We got under my blanket and began reading.

"No! I need more!" He begged. "I know!" I giggled. Then I fell asleep again with Luke.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I'm sorry for Joe! I love him so much but this just had to happen! Also, can you imagine Luke and Ally reading fanfic? I can! Haha! LMAO! I thought it was cute! But sad at the same time bc of their fight!

Vote and comment your thoughts! I love reading comments! Double update or triple?!

QOTC: Favorite album right now?

AOTC: probably Badlands, Not An Apology, SGFG, Made In The A.M and Purpose!

-💙