PREGNANT?!?!?!?

Ally's P.O.V

Me, Mel, Bri, and Ad were having a sleep over at my house. I woke up again with morning sickness and ran to my bathroom. I had my head in the toilet and someone was holding my hair.

"Ally, are you okay?" Mel asked and I continued to throw up and then when I finished I brushed my teeth. "Yeah, I'm fine." I said. "You're coming with me to the drugstore." She told me. "Why?" I asked. "You're gonna buy a pregnancy test." She told me.

It's only been a month since me and Calum had sex, but then again we didn't use a condom....No! Way!

She drove us to the drugstore and got 3 pregnancy tests. We got back home and Ad a Bri were already up and in the kitchen. They saw the test and their eyes widened. Ad was pregnant so she helped me.

"You look." I said, too scared to even look. She sighed. "They're all positive Ally." She smiled. She gave me a hug and I cried into her shoulder. "Ally, you're carrying a baby in there, and it's Calum's baby. Right?" She asked and I nodded still sobbing.

Mel and Bri came in. They smiled. "Omg! We have two pregnant women in our squad!" They said together and me and Ad laughed. "When are you gonna tell Calum and how?" Ad asked. She told Ash by writing 'I'm pregnant!' on his drum kit.

Ash took it very well an it was so cute. "I don't know, but I want it to be special." I smiled. "We're gonna help you. We promise!" Bri smiled as we had a group hug.

All day we were thinking about how to tell Calum, when Luke came home from the studio. "Hey Bri, hey Ad, hey babe, hey Ally." Luke smiled as he pecked Mel's lips. She giggled as he wrapped his arms around her. "Luke, I'm p-pregnant..." I said and he smiled widely.

"Ally!" He smiled as he gave me a hug. I giggled. I'm surprised he didn't over react. He smiled. "Did you just find out?" He asked and I nodded. He smiled again giving me a kiss on the cheek. "I'M GONNA BE AN UNCLE!" He screamed.

We all laughed and he joined our brainstorm. "I GOT IT!" He yelled. He took us to the store and picked out everything we needed. We got in the car and he helped us make the present.
------------------------------------------

Calum P.O.V

"Calum! C'mon! I need to show you something!" Luke came in. "What do you want Luke?" I groaned as he lead me into the living room. There was a yellow box and a teddy bear sticking out. I was so confused.

I looked at the box and then around. Ad, Bri, Mel, Ash, Ally, Luke and Mikey were smiling like they knew something I didn't. "What?" I asked and they looked at the box.

I walked over to the box and took the ribbon off and opened it. Inside there was a blue pacifier, a pink baby bottle and a note. I opened it and it read:

'Hey daddy! I'm so excited to meet you!'

I looked at Ally who was smiling. I couldn't believe it! I picked her up gently and spun her around, then smashed my lips onto hers and whispered: "I love you." She giggled and said it back.

"I can't believe there's gonna be a mini me in 9 months!" I said and they all laughed. "At least I won't have to go through this pregnancy thing alone." Ad said causing all of us to laugh.

"Pregnancy buddies?" Ally asked and they locked pinkies smiling. Ad was 2 months pregnant and they were going to find out what it was in a some months. "We should have an appointment together!" Ally squealed. "Hell yeah!" Ad said. "Now I wanna be pregnant." Melanie mumbled.

"If you want you can be-" Luke said but was cut off by Melanie. "Nope. I'm good actually." Mel laughed. I was still excited that Ally was pregnant with MY baby. I always knew this day would come.....

"Name it Michaela if its a girl." Mikey said laughing. "Yes I will, I promise." Ally laughed along. "Yay!" Mikey said as he jumped around. "Calm down Mikey." Bri laughed. "Um yeah." He muttered and sat next to Bri, wrapping his arms around her.

I gave Ally a short peck on her lips and she smiled. "I wanna be your last first kiss. And the first to take it all the way like this." I whispered to her. "You are and will be." She laughed at my song reference.

"I love you and this baby you're carrying." I smiled. She started to have a melt down as she sobbed into my shirt. "Don't cry baby." I said as she sobbed into my shirt. "How am I gonna tell mum? I'm 18 and pregnant?" She sobbed more. "If you want I'll be with you." I offered and she wiped her tears away.

"Really?" She asked and I nodded smiling. "Always." I smiled. "I wanna be there too!" Luke begged. Ally smiled and gave us both a kiss on the cheek. "I love you guys." She smiled. "We love you more." We all said and she smiled and snuggled next to me.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
OMG ALLY IS PREGNANT?!
Is it a boy or a girl?! I think this chapter was short...was it?

QOTC: What do you think it is?

AOTC: ;)

Stay bad my bad bitches!
-💜