Tag!

Calum's P.O.V

"Calum! Look!" She said as she pointed to the little girl. "Aww!" I said as my heart was slowly breaking. "Lets go ask her whats wrong." Ally said and I nodded. We walked over to the little girl and little sobs were more hearable.

"Hey, what's wrong love?" Ally asked as she crouched to her size. I crouched next to her and put my hand on her shoulder. "They won't let me play b-because I'm l-little." She choked out. "Where are your parents?" Ally asked.

"My mum is with a guy and she told me not to go home so I came here and I don't have a dad." She said as she sobbed more. Ally pulled her into a hug an she sobbed into her shirt.

"Why don't we play with you?" I asked and her face lit up. Ally smiled. "Tag! You're it!" The little girl, who's name was Jessie, giggled. I smiled and started chasing her around. Ally was running away too and I tried to catch then both.

I almost tagged Ally but she ducked. "Haha! Miss me, now you gotta kiss me!" She said pouting her lips out. I rolled my eyes playfully and grabbed her by the waist and gave her a kiss. "Just like in the movies! When the prince gets the princess!" The little girl giggled.

Me and Ally pulled out and both blushed. While Jessie was distracted I tagged her. "Haha! Tag! You're it!" I said as I ran away. Jessie giggled and tagged Ally. "What?!" She asked. I stuck my tongue out her and she started chasing me.

"Hel-y no!" I said, knowing I couldn't swear around a 4 year old. I bumped into Jessie and we fell on the grass together laughing. She was giggling uncontrollably and I was laughing. Ally laid between my legs while Jessie was on my chest. (Does that make sense?)

"Hide and seek?" Jessie asked and me and Ally smiled. "One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten! Ready or not, here I come!" Ally said as she started looking for us.

Me and Jessie were up a tree. "Shh." I whispered to her as she tried to keep in her giggles. "Where the fudge are you guys?" Ally asked as she looked around. Jessie let out a small giggle. Ally smiled. "Found you!" She said as she saw us.

I carefully helped Jessie down and I gave Ally a peck on the lips. "You're turn Cal!" Jessie said. I smiled and counted to 10 and started looking around. I started looking around and then saw some blonde hair.

This was the worst hiding spot, behind the flipping slide. As I got close to the slide I heard some giggles. They belonged to Ally an Jessie. I grinned. "Found you!" I said and they jumped. "Dang it!" Ally said as she stood up she picked Jessie up.

Jessie wrapped her arms around Ally's neck and her legs around her waist. I smiled. "You'll make an amazing mother." I whispered in her ear. "I know I will." She answered sassily. I smiled and pulled her closer to me.

We sat down under the tree, on the grass. I took my phone out and we took a selfie. Ally's tounge was out, my Calum face (When he looks surprised!) and Jessie was smiling. I posted it in IG and Twitter.

@5sosbae: OMG goals! This is the best family ever!

@TylerOakley: OMG! Cally family!

@Zoella: Awww! #Cally!

@SprinkleOfGlitter: This is goals!

@Danisnotonfire: #Cally!!!

@AmazingPhil: Goals! #Cally!!!

@Sydneydiann: GOALS! OMFG! #Cally!!!

@Luke5sos: Aww! I admit, #Cally is cute!

@Michael5sos: OTP! OTP! OTP! #CALLY4EVER!

@TroyeSivan: GOALS!!!!!!

@ConnorFranta: This is the best family ever! #Cally!!!

@KaiUrie: #CALLY5EVER!

I smiled at all the nice tweets and showed them to Ally. She smiled. "OMG I'm so excited to see them on Christmas!" She squealed. "They're coming?" I asked. "Yeah!" She smiled.

"I wish you guys were my parents, you're really nice and-"

"JESSIE GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE!" A girl screamed. She was about our age. "Goodbye Calum and Ally." Jessie said as a tear escaped her eyes. "Aww, bye Jessie." Ally said, she sounded as she was about to cry.

Jessie gave us both a hug and a kiss on the cheek. He waved bye and her mum grabbed her wrist. "Ow, mummy that hurts!" Jessie said. "Shut up!" Her mum yelled at her. They left and I couldn't do anything.

Ally wiped away a tear. "Don't cry baby." I said. She nodded sadly and laid on my chest. "Do you think she's gonna be alright?" She asked me. "Yes she will, lets think positive babe." I said, not wanting to think the other side.

"Okay Cal." She said and I smiled.  "It's almost Christmas...." She said breaking the silence. "Yeah, you excited?" I asked and she nodded smiling. "I just don't know what to get you." She said honestly. I was about to tell her the same thing but didn't want to seem like 'that'.

"Anything you get me, I'll like." I answered honestly, She smiled and pecked my lips. She was on top of me, my hands around her waist. Then cameras started flashing. "Shit! C'mon!" I said as I grabbed we hand and took her to the swings.

She got on one and I got on the one next to her. She started to kick the ground to swing. I started to do the same when 3 little kids came to us. "Um, swings are for little kids. Get off!" One of them ordered.

"Oh, sorry." Ally smiled as she got off and the kid stuck his tongue out. Ally faked a smile and another kid came to me. "Get off!" He demanded. "Nope." I said as I kept swinging. "Um we could just go to the other ones...." A little girl said quietly.

"Shut up Fatty Patty!" The kid that was telling me to get off told the girl. "Thats not nice." I said. "Calum we should just go-"

"No, we were here first!" I said. "Come here." I said a I told her to sit on my lap. She sat on my lap and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"Ewww! This is for kids! My mum says you shouldn't be on here!" The boy said stomping his foot. "I'm sorry, but we were here first." I said and he yelled.

"Mummy!" He yelled. "What is it Maxy baby?" His mum asked. "Never call me that again! And these big kids won't get off, and they're kissing on the swings! Tell them to get off!" He said as he threw a tantrum.

"Oh- I'm sorry for Max, he'll just have to find another swing." The mum smiled at us. "No, we were actually already leaving." Ally smiled back as she grabbed my hand. "But I wanna stay!" I whined not getting up.

"Really Calum? Get up!" She said as she pulled me up but I sat back down. "And what do I get?" I asked. "Just get up!" She said and I got up an we got in her blue Jeep.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Lol! I loved this chapter so much! This is my fave! 2nd update today!
Yay!

QOTC: Favorite chapter in 'Broken'?

AOTC: This one!

Stay bad my bad bitches!
-💙