Little Hemmings

Ally's P.O.V

I woke up feeling like shit. Ten I remembered everything that happened last night and the day before. Today I have to pretend to be Calum's girlfriend.

I have nothing against that. The only thing is that I'm scared that I'ma fall for him and get hurt again. Since I was younger I knew love wasn't real and it only hurts people, but he changed my mind until that day.

I got in the shower. After a long thoughtful shower I started to get ready. I put on some mascara and some eyeliner. Then just some pink lipstick. I went over to my closet and picked out a P!ATD shirt an some black skinny jeans with holes at the knees. I put my hair in a high ponytail.

I put on my all black Converse and made my way downstairs. I sighed and sat at the table. "Good morning Ally!" my mum smiled. I put on a fake smile. "G'morning mum" I said.

"You look lovely" She said. "Uh thanks" I said a I made my way to the fridge. I got out some sausages, eggs and some toast. "What are you doing?" Mum asked. "I'll make breakfast today, just sit and I'll handle it" I smiled.

She smiled back and took a sip from we coffee. I started humming 'Out Of My Limit'. "Its been 2 years now! Haven't even seen the best of me!" Luke burst out singing as he came in the kitchen.

Me as mum laughed. "And in my mind now, been over this a thousand times!" I sang after him. "And its almost over, let's start over!" mum finished. We laughed and the toast popped up from the toaster.

"When you and your family are 5sos AF!" I said causing them to laugh more. I served breakfast and they smiled at me. I sat down and we started talking about Tour, fans and NEW MUSIC!!!!

"So we're making a new song called 'Close As Strangers', well, Calum made it" Luke smiled. "Can't wait to hear it!" I said. "Yeah, your break- when he's sad he comes up with a lot of lyrics!" Luke laughed nervously. "No, it's fine" I sighed.

The rest was silent. "I'll wash the dishes" I said as I started to clean up the table. Luke went over to the living room and mum joined him. I started washing the dishes still thinking about how the interview would go.

I finished and joined Luke and mum. "We're leaving for that interview at 5" Luke told me. I nodded. "What interview?" mum asked. Luke nudged her and she nodded and said 'Oh'.

I sighed. "Lets just watch a movie! I wanna watch Iron Man 3!" Luke said causing me and mum to laugh. "Okay Lucas" Mum said laughing putting on the movie.

We were watching the movie and time went by really fast. Before I knew it it was already 5! As the movie finished me and Luke got up. "Be safe guys!" Mum called out an we nodded.

We got into my blue Jeep and drove to the place. As I stopped at a red light I noticed my hands were sweating. "There's really nothing to worry about Ally" Luke reassured me. I nodded but still felt my stomach flipping.

We drove and when we got there I was almost shaking! Luke held my hand. "It's okay! They're gonna love you!" He told me. I smiled at him and we walked in.

The other guys were already there sitting in black leather chairs. "Ah! So this is little Hemmings!" the interviewer said and I smiled shyly. "She is adorable! Fans are gonna love you and Calum!" he smiled. I looked down but Luke lifted my chin up.

"Remember look happy please! I wanna see that smile!" he said and I smiled. He smiled at me. "Okay! We're on in 3,2,1!" He said as I had to sit on Calum's lap. He smiled at me and I faked a smile.

"Hey! Today we're here with 5 Seconds Of Summer and Calum's new girlfriend!" The interviewer said. We all smiled. "Her name is Ally Henmings and she's Luke's little sister!" He said. I smiled and waved shyly.

The guys laughed. "Isn't she just adorable?" the man asked and the guys agreed causing me to blush. "So tell us, how'd you guys meet?" the guy asked. "I met Ally when I went over to Luke's house for the first time" Calum answers for both of us.

I decided I'll just let Calum do the talking. Calum answered a little more questions and I just blushed smiling. Then the guys played a game and answered fan questions.

"It was lovely having you guys over! And we hope you two last a long time!" The guy said sending me and Calum a wink.

Calum's P.O.V

The whole time Ally was quiet. She was playing with her fingers and hair. My arms were wrapped around her as I answers the questions. Then we played a game and answered fan questions. Typical interview.

When we got out Ally escaped my grasp. She squirmed out and started walking with her arms around her chest. Something was wrong with her and I need to find out.

As we got in the car I sat beside her. Mikey called shot gun, Ash driving and Luke on Ally's right side.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
So, I'm trying to update 3 times today! This was the second time and then after this will come the last update of the day!

But I'll update 3 time tomorrow too! (Hopefully)
And Ad and Bri will be back! In a few chapters!!!!

QOTC: If you could change your name to any, what would it be?

AOTC: Probs, Katie or Christina

Stay bad my bad bitches!