Uh- I meant Ally...

Ally's P.O.V

I didn't know what to do anymore. My phone was bowing up! Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat every single social media was going everywhere! I turned my phone off and decided to handle this later.

"Are you alright Ally?" Calum asked me. I nodded. "Yeah- kind of" I said honestly. "Everything's gonna be okay" he told me as he put his hand on my knee. I flinched and he took realized.

I fell asleep on his shoulder, drooling on his shirt. "Wake up bab- Ally" He smiled. "Hmm?" I asked wiping my drool. I'm so embarrassed! I turned red. "Uh- sorry- I didn't mean to- I'll wash it for-"

I was cut off. "No it's fine" he smiled. I smile back which is rare. "Do you want me to carry you?" he asked scratching the back of his neck. I smiled. "Fuck yeah!" I said quietly but at the same time loudly.

He laughed as I got in his shoulders. "I can see Neverland!" I said. "Oh Somewhere In Neverland!" We both said at the same time, causing me to laugh. He carried me to my room an threw me -gently- on my bed. I started laughing.

"Thanks Cal-Pal!" I said giggling. "No problem Shorty" He said causing me to stop laughing. He hadn't called me that in 2 years. I'll admit I did miss that, but it was weird when he said it.

"Uh- I- I meant Ally-" He stuttered. I blushed and smiled. "No it's okay" I said giving him a weird smile. He poked my dimple and sat on the end of my bed.

"The interview was super awkward, you left me doing all the talking!" he complained laughing. "Sorry. I just didn't know what to say" I said honestly. He laughed slightly. "Did you think I knew what to say?"He aka ed grinning at me.

"Yeah, you're used to it" I said smiling. "Never mind, you barely talk" I said. "Yep, that's me" He said as we both laughed. "I promise I'll make it les awkward next time" I said honestly as we both locked pinkies.

We sat and talked about stuff. Laughing, telling jokes, stories and music. Then mum knocked on the door. "Come in!" I said as I crossed my legs and Calum did the same.

"Oh, hello Calum" She said. "Hey Liz" he said as they hugged. "Just heard the interview! It was so cute!" she gushed. We both blushed. He whispered in my ear. "Does she know?" He asked. I nodded.

"Even though I know this is all fake, I want you to protect my baby girl" Mum said causing me to blush. "Yes Liz. I promise I will take care of your baby girl" He said looking at me.

"Young love!" she said as she gave me a wink and walked out. I sighed. "OMG shes so mumly!" I said. "Is that even a word?" Calum asked laughing.

"According to Allison's Dictionary, yes" I laughed. He laughed along. "Well, I gotta go. But can I text you later?" he asked me. "Yeah sure" I smiled as we hugged.

He left and I plopped onto my bed an sighed.

Calum's P.O.V

I was about to give her a kiss on the cheek but pushed that to the back o my mind. I walked out and said bye to Luke and Liz and walked home.

When I got home, Mali and mum were watching the interview together. I laughed as I joined them. "Aww! You're back together!" Mali squealed. "I told you!" Mum said.

I rolled my eyes playfully and sat next to them. "How have fans reacted?" Mali asked. Oh shit! I checked my phone and had like over 1000 Twitter notifications!

@TeamCally: I KNEW IT!!!! OH MY FUCKING GODI I KNEW IT!!!

@Sydneydiann: @AllyHemmings @Calum5sos I hope you two never split, have a family together and live happily ever after! xxxx

I laughed at that one and favorited the tweets.

@Callyftw: FUCK TO THE YES!!!!

I smiled and favorited all the tweets.

@Calumisbae: WTF?! He deserves much better than that!

@Luke's_Bae: @Calumisbae IKR! @AllyHemmings just go die already!

I instantly blocked them. I was so mad at these people. How could they say that about Ally? They don't know her. How could say that to anybody?

Mum and Mali looked over at me. "Are you okay Cal?" They asked. "I just need some time" I aid as I stormed off to my room. I laid on my bed and went into my messages. I clicked on:
Shorty❤

I smiled.

Me: Hey!

Shorty❤: Hey.....

Me: Are you okay?

Shorty❤: Yeah

Me: Are you sure?

Shorty❤: Yeah, just haters....

Me: Ignore them!

Shorty❤: I'm trying

Me: I just blocked a bunch if them

Shorty❤: No, you'd shouldn't have!

Me: Oh but I did!

Shorty❤: :)

Me: <3

Shorty❤: This was a short conversation but I gtg!

Me: Fine okay!

She left and I scrolled a little more down Twitter. There weren't really much hate but there were some. Most were happy tweets and complimenting how cute we were and we should last forever.

I wish we did. I laid still listening to music still thinking. If I showed up with a plane ticket and a shiny diamond ring with her name on it, would she wanna run away too? I'm kissing but I was thinking a little to hard I fell asleep.

Ally's P.O.V

Like Calum said, I ignored all the hate. There was this girl who tweeted out:
@It's_Me_Bitch: I don't even like 5sos, but looking at this Cally stuff just gives me hope that love still exists. You guys are my new OTP!

I followed we and she freaked out. She sent me a DM.

@It's_Me_Bitch: I meant everything!

@AllyHemmings: Thanks love!
I smiled and checked my IG. I was getting heaps of followers.

@TylerOakley: Have you guys heard about Cally? OMG! OTP AF!

@ConnorFranta: IKR! I always knew they were gonna end up together!

@KaiUrie: Cutest couple ever!

@ConnorFranta: @KaiUrie after us babe! ;)
I smiled and laughed.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Okay! Filler?
3rd update today! Yay!

QOTC: If you could ask anybody in a date, who would it be?

AOTC: Hmm, Connor Ball? You there?......

Stay bad my bad bitches!
-💜