She's A Little Drunk

Calum's P.O.V

I smiled at her. She smiled back. I poked her dimple and she giggled. We ordered our food,some wine and we ate whilst laughing and telling stories.

"I remember once I tripped and Loise peed herself from laughing" She said causing both of us to burst out laughing. (This is actually true! She admitted it in 'Not To Deep'. I laughed so hard!)

It felt like it was only me and her. When the others looked at us we just laughed more. "C'mon!" I said dragging her outside. "I remember how much you loved sunsets so" I told her as we sat down.

"How can you remember?" She asked as she laid down on the blanket. "It was our first date. How could I forget?" I asked her smiling and blushing.

"I don't know" was all she said. I laid next to her. We watched as the sun went down. We were silent, it wasn't a awkward silence it was a nice silence.

The other guys came outside and did the same. Instead they were kissing or other stuff. I scooted a little closer to Ally. I grabbed her hand and put it in mine. She looked up at me. I kissed her hand.

She blushed. "Calum!" she said. I lightly tickled her. "Cal- st-stop!" she said laughing. I laughed and she snorted. She turned a deep shade of red. "That was cute" I said as she got her phone out.

"Selfie?" she asked and I smiled. I gave her a kiss on the cheek and she looked surprised. She took it. "Send it to me!" I begged. She laughed. "Would you rather be stuck in a elevator with Katy Perry or Luke?" she asked.

"Katy Perry because she's hot!" I said and she laughed. "Okay, would you rather kiss me or that dude over there?" I asked. "Wow! I have no choice, that dude" she laughed. We both laughed.

"Guys! The movie is starting in 20 minutes!" Ash called out. I got up still holding Ally's hand. We walked out and cameras started flashing everywhere.

"Can you kiss? We need the money!" A guy called out. I know Paparazzi got loads of money if they caught us kissing but I don't think Ally is ready for this.....

My thoughts were broken when a pair of soft lips pressed onto mine. When we pulled out she flipped them off and grabbed me and we quickly got into Ash's car. She giggled. Everything was going to fast. I think she drunk to much wine....

"Are you okay?" I asked her, her actions still surprising me. "Ya" she slurred. I laughed. We got to the movies and we were gonna watch 'The Boy'. (A horror movie)

"Who the fuck picked this movie?!" she asked as she complained. "I did!" Adalyn laughed. Ally rolled her eyes and hung onto me. "You'll protect me from that boy right?" she asked pouting.

I laughed. "Yes I will" I said. "OMG YOU'RE CALUM AND ALLY! CAN WE GET A PICTURE?!?!?" A group of fans came up to us. "Yeah of course" I said smiling. We took the picture. "We love you guys so much!" One with hazel hair blushed.

"We love you more!" Ally slurred. "Excuse her, she's a little drunk" We all laughed. "No I'm not!" She argued. "It was a honor meeting you guys!" they said and ran off.

"Oh Ally" I said laughing. We joined the others inside. "Where were you?" Bri asked. "Taking a picture with fans" I answered. We all took our seats at the very top.

We sat down and started eating our popcorn. Wr finished the whole bucket in just the trailer and I groaned. "Do I have to?" I asked and they all nodded.

I got up and went to get a refill. I thought I saw Scarlet behind some plants but I shook it off. Just my imagination. Though this whole week it felt like someone was watching us and following us.

Or is that just me and my imagination. (Haha! Shawn Mendes AF!) I got a refill and headed back to the others. The movie was starting. I quickly sprinted to the top.

"Excuse me" I said trying to get to Ally. "You took so looooong!" She exaggerated the word long. I laughed and put the bucket I. The middle of all of us. "Mukey is going next" I said and Mikey sighed agreeing.

We watched the movie and there were so many jump scares. Ally was squeezing my hand really tightly when she got scared. I laughed softly and gave her a kiss on her head.

I can lie to you and say that the movie wasn't scary, but that'll just be lying. I have to admit it scared the shit out if me. I won't be able to sleep tonight.

Once we got out, all the girls were really jumpy and me and the guys couldn't even talk. Ash broke the silence. "Well, that was-" he was cut off.

"Fucking awesome!" Ally finished. She got a glare from a lady as she covered her sons ears. "Sorry" she mumbled. We all laughed.

I swung my arm around her. "Ally and Calum sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G! First comes love, then comes sex and then comes a baby in a baby carriage!" Mikey sang.

"But they already had sex, so when are the babies coming?" Bri asked laughing. "Shut up" Ally mumbled. "I think you should name it Adalyn" Adalyn said.

"What if it's a boy?" Ash asked. "Adolyn" Adalyn responded making all of us laugh. "No, you should name it Michael and if it's a girl, Michaela" he said smiling proudly.

We all laughed. "Why do I actually like that name?" Ally asked laughing. How the fuck did we end up talking about baby names?
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Hahahahahah!
Sorry for the people who read earlier, I lost some of it an published it before I finished!

QOTC: If you had a baby boy, what would you name him?

AOTC: Lucas (PLL!) or Jacob

Stay bad my bad bitches!
-💙