07. Plot Twist

"Why must we do this?" Ragna groaned throwing herself beside Klaus. The lights were bright and the smell of perfume was over powerful. The white walls and shiny floor gave her just as much of headache then the complaining blonde vampire

"There has to be more to this dress," Rebekah complained from the dressing room.

"There's not," Klaus told his sister.

Rebekah emerged from the dressing room wearing a short black dress.

"I like it," Ragna said standing up and pacing around Rebekah, "I wish they had these when I could be seen."

"So women in the 21st century dress like prostitutes, then," Rebekah said, "I got dirty looks for wearing trousers."

"You wore trousers so women today could wear nothing," Klaus commented.

"And what is this music?" Rebekah winced, "It sounds like a cable car accident."

"It's dance music," Stefan answered.

"People dance to this?" Rebekah scrunched her nose up.

"Hmm," Stefan answered.

"Are we done?" Ragna moaned knowing they couldn't hear her.

Klaus repeated her question, "Are we done yet?"

"And why are you so grumpy?" Rebekah asked her brother.

"I needed one thing from you for my witch to find out why my hybrids are dying, one thing," Klaus said,  "Your necklace. And you lost it."

"I didn't lose it. It's just been missing for 90 years," Rebekah huffed. She then turned to look at Stefan, "So what do you think?"

"I like it," Stefan told her.

Rebekah glared at Stefan, not liking his answer, "What? I said I like it," Stefan said.

"I can always tell when you're lying, Stefan," Rebekah said before going into the fitting room.

Ragna sent an invisible glare to Stefan, "Can we leave yet?"

Klaus sighed as he poured himself a glass of champagne. Ragna looked through the window to see Híln standing across the street.

"I'll be back," Ragna told Klaus going across the street to see her.

Ragna crossed the street effortless, to meet her. "I didn't think I would see you anymore."

"I wanted to see if you took my warning into affect," Híln said.

Ragna shrugged, "I'm curious about what is to come of me."

"You decided that," Híln said.

"I don't believe in that," Ragna said, "I can't control anything."

"You can't?" Híln asked, "You can control that." Hiln pointed down the sidewalk to Stefan and Katherine.

"Now that is an interesting pair," Ragna muttered walking down toward them.

"They don't know where the necklace is," Stefan said, "I just have to keep them from figuring it out. I have it all under control."

"Bastard knows where it's at!" Ragna exclaimed.

"Please, tell me you have a better plan than that," Katherine sighed. Stefan didn't answer leaving Ragna and Katherine to only ponder. "You do. Come on, Stefan. You're not the diabolical type. Whatever you're planning, it's not going to work."

"Well, if the most diabolical woman I know can't seem to figure it out, then I must be doing something right," Stefan shrugged.

"I forgot. You're bad now," Katherine rolled her eyes, "Don't get too cocky. Klaus is smarter than you. He's smarter than everyone. And I've heard about that sister. Be careful. She'll ruin you."