01. The Meeting

Klaus Mikaelson stepped out of the Mystic Falls' Grill heading to his car. He was still angry about the first encounter he had with a vampire named Damon Salvatore and history teacher by day, vampire hunter by night, Alaric Saltzman. He chucked to himself, thinking about what Damon had said to him. He really thought that he would stop the ritual for one more month, but he would not.

He got in his black Range Rover looking at the road in front of him, but he barely noticed the girl sitting in the passenger side. She was silent looking ahead also.

"You have a rough time coming for you buddy," she mumbled to herself not expecting him to hear her.

Klaus jumped, looking at the girl in his car. He had not heard her come in, nor see her until now.

Their blue eyes meet, and Klaus stared at her in amazement. "Who the bloody hell are you?"

Ragna's eyes widened. "Yo-You can see me?"

"Yes I can see you, you are sitting in my car," Klaus said, staring at Ragna.

She smiled a bit, "Then it's time. I'm Ragna."

Klaus lunged at her, reaching for her throat, but his hand went right through her neck. His eyes met hers.

"Do you mind moving?"

"What are you?" He asked.

Ragna smirked, "Honestly, I don't know, but I have been watching you Niklaus Mikaelson."

••••

"And on July 26th, 1987, you..."

"Okay," Klaus said, interrupting Ragna, speeding down the highway, "You know my entire life. You are a stranger to me, but I am an old friend to you."

"Actually, I have never met you before," Ragna said.

Klaus glanced at her, "What is your purpose of being here?"

Ragna crossed her arms, "I told you, I'm here to guide you, and now it's my time to help you."

Klaus smirked, "Okay, then what do you say I do?"

Ragna went to speak, but couldn't form words, causing Klaus' smirk to widen. "That's because you don't know what to do. So leave."

"I think you should go through it," Ragna said, "Kill the doppelgänger, and while you are at it take the guy from the 20's. I remember him."

"Why would I take Stefan?" Klaus questioned.

"Why wouldn't you? He is a ripper, unmerciful, and a killing machine," Ragna said.

"Not anymore," Klaus said.

Ragna smirked, something she picked up from watching Klaus all these years, "Change him."

Ragna didn't know what she was doing, it wasn't like her to talk like this, or think like this. Deep down she didn't want Klaus to go threw this and hurt all these innocent people, but she felt as if she needed to help him, she was his guide.

"You don't seem like the malicious type," Klaus murmured, his eyes focused on the road.

Ragna sighed before looking out of the widow, "You still don't believe me do you?"

"I don't know what to believe, love."

"Pull over," Ragna commanded, gesturing to the side of the road.

"For what?" Klaus questioned.

"Just do it," Ragna told him. When the car was parked Ragna, appeared to the other side of the car.