Chapter Eighteen

Morning arrived far too soon than anyone would like, but, fortunately, since they were able to get the little ones down early they don't seem too exhausted this morning. Both Louis and Zayn needed a bit of help getting changed seeing as though they were a bit sleepy, but other than that Liam as well as the other "Daddies" were happy to have no tantrums.

Eventually, everyone finished getting dressed and soon enough they were being escorted out to their cars and driven off to the radio station where they were told they could find breakfast. Throughout the drive, Liam found Zayn laying his head on the man's shoulder - seeing as though he wasn't in his carseat today - as well as Louis was laying himself over both Harry and Niall. Luckily, it was about a forty minute drive so they were able to sneak in a bit more sleep.

Once they arrived at the radio station, though, Liam sadly had to wake the peacefully sleeping boys up, and let's just say their second awakening didn't go as smooth as their first one.

"Baba no," Louis whined.

"Tired," Zayn added while trying to cuddle into Louis' figure seeing as though Liam had exited the van.

"I know and you can sleep more when we get inside, but for now you both need to get up and get moving," Liam said. "You know, I'm pretty sure I may have asked for some special, sweet breakfast foods on the rider," Liam throws in, and slowly the two boys begin to look at him.

"Like what?" Louis asks as he wraps an arm around Zayn.

"Like chocolate muffins, bagels with cinnamon honey spread on the side, and possibly full trays of an English fry up breakfast," Liam says with a smirk because the minute he said that both Zayn and Louis were up and out of the van.

With the five now out of the car, they began to make their way up to the floor where they were designated to be on. Niall along with Louis and Zayn immediately found themselves going over to their dressing room in order to get some food in their stomachs, whereas Liam and Harry decided to be proper people and greet their friend beforehand.

"Hey, Nick. How've you been, mate?" Harry asks as he gives the man a hug.

"All is well, a bit less stressed now that X Factor is over and all," Nick replies as he then gives Liam a quick hug hello. "How've you boys been? Good break?"

"Definitely. We're all rested and even a bit antsy to get back on stage," Liam replies with a small chuckle. "Niall and the other two are in the dressing room, I promised them that there would be food there."

"Yeah I smelled it when they were bringing it in, and I was almost tempted to just eat it all on my own. But I decided to be a proper lad and wait for you lot to get here before I go and steal some of your rider food," Nick says as he makes his way to the back where he finds the three remaining boys stuffing their faces.

"Nick!" Zayn shouts upon seeing the man.

Of all the interviewers they deal with, Zayn has always liked Nick the most. The boy swears it's because he's closer to majority of their ages so he asks more fun questions, but Liam thinks the real reason is because at their first interview with Grimmy the man gave Zayn cake.

"Zaynie boy," Nick shouts back as he approaches the boy and pulls him in for a hug followed by a quick kiss to the forward. "How are you, love? I haven't seen you in quite some time."

"M'good," Zayn replies around his mouth full of food.

"Don't talk with your mouth full, Zee," Liam chastises lightly while giving the boy a bit of a raised brow.

With a small blush Zayn swallows his food before apologizing to Liam who simply coos before making a proper plate for the boy rather than having him just eat from the trays like he, Niall, and Louis were doing moments ago. Eventually everyone has their plate of food and they begin to eat and talk about peaceful banter while they wait for their time to go up.