Chapter Thirteen

"Louis, please keep the noise down. Papa and Zayn still aren't feeling well, and they're trying to get as much sleep as they can," Harry chastises as he lifts Louis up from the ground of the living room area of the hotel room, and carries him over to the other bedroom.

"Play dada," Louis whimpered as he tried to run out of the room the minute Harry set him upon the mattress.

As Harry heard Louis call him dada rather than daddy, the curly headed man immediately knew Louis was deep in his headspace. And it should have been expected if we're being honest because whenever Louis is forced to be big all day, he tends to come back to his headspace ten times stronger than usual.

"Are you my very little Boo Bear right now?" Harry cooed as he tickled the boy's belly causing him to break out in childlike giggles.

Knowing really little Louis is easier to distract than normal little Louis, Harry began to play a new favorite of Zayn's with Louis.

"Peek-a-boo!" Harry cooed as he covered his eyes before moving his hands to tickle the boy's tummy again. This action continues on for another twenty minutes before Harry finally seems to exhaust Louis enough to get him to lie down for a nap.

Harry and Liam decide to take the time to do a mini workout in the living room of the hotel, moving all the furniture out of the way as they waited for their trainer, Mark, to make an appearance. They manage to get a good hour in, a much needed hour if you're asking Mark because he claims the boys have lost their mojo, before they're interrupted by the sound of a small squeak.

"Uh, think Zayn's up," Mark said while gesturing to the boy who was trying to cover his half naked self with the blanket on the couch. "C'mere, Zayn, haven't seen you in while, kid," Mark says as he approaches Zayn. Not even batting an eye at the nappy.

"Looking good, kiddo. Got some color back in you, now all we need is to get a bit more meat back on you," Mark coos as he pulls the boy in for a gentle hug. "If you lads want I can start some form of diet plan he can use for the tour to get him back up to a proper weight."

"I am-" Zayn starts to get cut off.

"That would be great actually! I was gonna ask Sara but I think I trust your judgment a bit more on health purposes," Liam says as he wipes the sweat away from his forehead before pulling Zayn in for a hug of his own. "Have a good nap, baby?"

And in return Zayn simply nods before turning into the man's chest, however, he doesn't stay there long because he stinks. Like badly!

"Baba gross," Zayn whined as he went back to hug Mark who couldn't help but laugh at both Zayn's comment as well as Liam's expression.

"Why don't you two go get showered and I'll watch this little one?" Mark offers as he pulls Zayn onto the couch while turning the TV onto the Manchester game.

"Yeah, alright. Think Niall's gon' be up soon too, probably Louis as well. Might as well make it a lad's night," Harry suggests and Liam nods his head before shooting a quick text out to the band who was also staying in the hotel with them.

"Don't let Zayn trick you into letting him play around too much, he's sick and I need him to keep it calm," Liam said quickly before going off to shower, leaving a pouting Zayn behind with Mark.

During the time both Harry and Liam were showering, Niall and Louis woke up from their own naps, Niall feeling a lot better now that he was rested, as well as Josh from the band had arrived. Prior to him getting there Niall had changed Zayn into a pair of trousers even though they were all fairly certain the band knew about Zayn's little "secret". Regardless Niall changed Zayn into some proper lounging clothes as well as retook his temperature which was still quite high before calling up some room service for the lot of them.