Chapter Four

The next morning, Liam wakes up before Zayn. The young boy is still gripping onto Liam's shirt with a few dried tear stains upon his cheek that Liam can't help but coo at. Liam continues to admire the boy for a bit longer before gently getting out of bed and making his way downstairs where a wide awake Harry is cooking breakfast for the lot of them.

"Morning, Hazza," Liam says with a small yawn.

"Morning, Li. I understand if you want to sleep in a bit more, you had a long night," Harry sympathizes while pouring two cups of tea.

"You heard?"
"It was kinda hard not to hear. I walked out of my room right when Niall entered Zayn's with the bottle so I just assumed you two handled it. What happened then?"

And when Harry asked that, Liam couldn't help but sigh because this was something none of them were really used to. Sure when Louis started he was embarrassed about the whole ordeal but never did he cry for a solid hour and have to be forced to wet himself.

"This is gonna be a lot different than it was with Lou, but I think he actually might be in more need of it than Louis was," Liam says while taking a small sip of his tea. "After Niall brought in the bottle, I got him to drink most of it while I rocked him on the chair for a bit before taking him into bed with me. It was just for last night, but he really needed it."
"Don't worry I understand, I'm pretty sure we all did the same with Louis at least once when we first started him out," Harry says with a fond smile.

The two go on to talk for another thirty minutes or so before Niall is making his way down the stairs with a giddy Louis on his hip. The "younger" one seemed to be going on about some dream he had while also mentioning all the fun things he plans on doing throughout the whole day and all three "adults" can't help but smile at the boy.

"Morning baby. Have a good sleep?" Liam coos while pulling the boy in for a hug.

"The bestest sleep, baba! I dreamed about what me and Zee do today and now we gots to do all of it!" Louis exclaims while leaving a sloppy kiss on Liam's cheek.

"Well how about I get you settled for breakfast while Daddy wakes Zaynie up, yeah? What did you dream about eating?" Liam asks while slightly looking over at Harry who just nods in return before making his way up the stairs to get their other little one.

Harry quietly makes his way into Liam's bedroom where he finds Zayn sprawled out on the bed in nothing but a nappy and what he can assume as one of Liam's t-shirts by how big it is. After taking a moment to coo over the cuteness, Harry makes his way over to the side of the bed where he immediately begins to run his fingers through the boy's hair. After a few more minutes of him doing that Zayn finally begins to stir before looking up at Harry with wide eyes.

"Harry?" Zayn questions in a tired voice while rubbing one his eyes.

"It's Daddy, Zee, remember?" Harry coos before gently picking the boy up and hoisting him up on his hip, only for Zayn to immediately freak out and squirm to be put down.

"Please put me down! Please, please, please, I'll do anything. Please don't carry me," Zayn cries out which worries Harry a bit but nonetheless he puts the boy down.

"What happened, Zee? I won't drop you, I promise," Harry coos but Zayn just shakes his head. "Are you wet, babe? Is that why you're scared?"

"Not wet," Zayn blushes and Harry just sighs before gently grabbing onto Zayn's hand and walking him down the stairs to where the other three are already seated and waiting to eat.

Upon getting downstairs, Harry quickly seats Zayn in the booster chair between Niall and Liam with only minimal struggle from the boy. The five eat in a peaceful silence, well it would be silent if Louis would stop trying to tell every single person every detail or his dream, before Harry speaks up.