Chapter One

One Direction is currently in Hong Kong, China performing for their Asian leg of the On The Road Again tour. The lads won't lie, the past few years have been absolutely mental! It seems as though the five haven't had a proper break since being put together, which is why it almost seemed normal that Zayn would request a few shows off. Being only 16 the boys understood all the pressures and nerves Zayn must have every time he goes up on stage because the whole world is watching his every move. 

After requesting a few shows off, the band's management reluctantly allows it, so Zayn flies back to London where he told the boys he would be staying with his parents. And the boys didn't even question it because where else would a 16 year old go?

That question was soon answered, however, when pictures of Zayn, in what appears to be a club, in Paris were published by TMZ and every other paparazzi company.

"God dammit with this kid!" Liam yelled while throwing his phone at the couch.

"What did he do now, Li?" Harry asks skeptically, waiting to hear the worse.

"He changed his flight to Paris, and paps got pictures of him drinking and smoking all over the town!" Liam exclaims. "I don't get it, he said he wants to go home for a couple days so he can be out of the line of press, yet he decides to do stupid shit like this!"

"Management is gonna be on our ass for this since we're the ones that convinced them to give him a break."

As Liam goes to answer the slightly younger lad, his phone rings which brings both men out of their annoyed trance. Liam quickly picks up his phone from where it was tossed, and sighs upon seeing who it is but regardless answers it.

"Hi Simon," Liam says, trying to sound professional.

"Liam, I feel you know why I'm calling, so please do us all a favor and skip the bullshit. Now can you please tell me why your sixteen year old bandmate is in Paris smoking and drinking the night away while he's suppose to be on tour?!" Simon seethes into the phone and Liam cringes slightly.

"He had requested a few days off-"

"I said no bullshit Liam! I know he requested a few days off, and I respected that, but his day offs were not intended for him to go off and act like an idiotic child star gone wrong! Now I don't care what you have to do, but I want you to fix this and fix it quick. I'll see you lads when you're back in London." And with that Simon hangs up the phone leaving Liam to fall face first onto the sofa.

Harry goes to walk over to the man when he's cut off by a small voice.

"Daddy?" A young looking Louis speaks while fisting his eyes, trying to get the sleep out.

"Hi, baby, did you have a good nap?" Harry questions while picking the older boy up.

"Yeah daddy, can't remember dream though," Louis says with a small pout that Harry coos at.

"Well I'm sure it was a wonderful dream if you slept well. Now, why don't you go cuddle with Baba for a bit, yeah? He seems a bit stressed." Louis then squirms out of Harry's arms and runs straight into Liam's causing the stressed man to chuckle a bit.

"Why Baba sad?" Louis asks with wide eyes and Liam coos in return.

"Baba's not sad, babe, Baba's just a bit upset with Zaynie. He was very naughty," Liam says while hugging the boy. The two continue to sit on the couch for a bit, Harry walking off to update Niall on Zayn's whereabouts, when Louis suddenly pulls away from Liam with a serious look.

"Liam?" Louis says skeptically which surprises Liam a bit because Louis is never one to willingly come out of his headspace.

"What's up, Lou? You feeling alright?" Liam says slightly worried.