Chapter Eight

"Zayn, go potty," Liam said for the umpteenth time. The group of five had finished their breakfast (and breakfast dessert) not too long ago, but Liam was refusing to leave the restaurant with Zayn's nappy still dry.

"No! I don't have to, Liam," Zayn said, sticking to his argument. However, all the boys could see that he was lying just by the way he was tightly crossing his legs.

"Zayn Javaad I will not hesitate to pull you onto my lap and press down till you wet yourself in the middle of this nice restaurant. I'm giving you to the count of five to make a decision," Liam said after finally losing his patience. "One."

"Liam stop!"

"Two."

"No!"

"Three."

Tears began to brim in Zayn's eyes but the boy remained silent.

"Four...Fi-" Liam was about to say the last number when he was cut off.

"I can't do it with everyone staring at me," Zayn whimpered as he began to fist one eye and Liam couldn't hold back a coo.

"Harry, would you mind driving home this time? Think I'm gonna have to settle some things in the back with Zayn," Liam asks Harry who understands right away. So now the five find themselves walking back to the car, as Zayn assumes he's won the fight. However, that was quickly proven wrong when Liam stops him from buckling himself in.

"Go into the back row for now, Zayn," Liam says before turning to Louis. "You gonna go back into your headspace right away, baby?"

"I have to make a couple business calls when we get home, so I think I'm just gonna stay big till after then," Louis says and Liam nods in understanding before unhooking the boy's booster seat and moving it into truck. From there, Louis sits in his chair as he texts a couple friends while Liam crawls into the back with Zayn.

"Why does Louis get to decide what to do?" Zayn whimpers as new tears build in his eyes.

"Because Louis' much older and he knows how to handle his stress now. Once you start taking care of yourself again we'll let you do the same," Liam chastises lightly. "And that includes going potty when you need to and not holding it for an unhealthy amount of hous."

"Li-"

"No Zayn. You're not arguing your way out of this one. Now lay back on the seats for me." With a quiet whimper Zayn lays himself down on the seats, slightly confused as to what Liam's planning, when suddenly Liam pulls off his shorts. Leaving his whole nappy exposed.

"Liam!" Zayn cries as he tries to sit back up but the man simply places a hand on Zayn's bladder which causes Zayn to whimper. Upon hearing the noise, Louis turns around only to frown at the sight. He remembers when he was in this stage of adjusting.

"Hey, Zee, it's okay. S'just us in here, remember we're family so no one's gonna judge," Louis offered but Zayn still had tears falling from his eyes. "Wanna hear something embarrassing, Zee?" Louis says, trying to take a new approach.

"Wh-what?" Zayn whimpered as Liam began to gently rub his tummy.

"I remember this one time when I had just started this whole thing, we were in the tour bus and I think you had already gone to bed, but anyways, Lou was on the bus too and she slightly knew about what we were doing. So Liam had made a deal that I could go all day without using the toilet, but before I went to bed I would have to go and he would change me on the spot in front of everyone. I was stubborn, as you know.

"But anyways it was nearing the time I had to go to sleep and I had yet to go potty because Lou was still on the bus and I didn't want her to see. However, Liam decided I wasn't allowed to stall anymore and had me wet myself in front of Lou and then change me in front of her. I was so embarrassed but Lou and the other boys assured me it was fine," Louis wrapped up with a small blush on his cheeks from the memory.