Chapter 9: I'll Choke You Like A Chicken

Start from the beginning

I couldn't take it anymore. I ripped the skateboard from underneath my arm and threw it with my good arm, which was strongest hand, my left. The skateboard went flying through the air, aimed right for Bridget's face. She ducked down, her hands on top of her head as she screamed, and the skateboard went flying over her pretty ass head.

The skateboard smashed into the ground, skidding until it banged into the lockers. I was breathing heavy and my face felt like a dragon had blew fire on it, I probably looked like a damn tomato.

"You stupid freak! What do you think you were doing, throwing that damn skateboard at me? Are you fucking crazy?" She yelled at me.

I raised my eyebrows, stepping forward and off the locker. "You think that was crazy? Bitch, you haven't seen crazy. I'll go bloody nuts if you don't shut the hell up. I'm sick of your damn stupid high voice talking a whole bunch of bullshit. Just shut the fuck up and get a life. It is so goddamn hard? While you at it, stop harassing people with your desperate, begging needy self. Nobody wants you, for fucking sake. I'm not an effing freak but if you keep calling me one, I swear to god I'll really make myself a freak. You don't know what I'll do to your fake Barbie doll ass. Keep playing with me. Fucking try me bitch, I want you to, hell, and I dare you."

Evan had snapped out of his little moment and was staring at me like I was crazy. Ryan was staring at me wide eyed. Bridget's face turned a bright red and she puffed out her cheeks. I didn't take my eyes off hers; I was waiting on her to say something, to make me even madder.

The fake bitch didn't say anything; it was like she couldn't even find the words. That's what I thought until she spoke, "Who the hell do your crusty arse think your talking to? Your pussy ass won't do anything to me and you can't. I don't know why the hell you getting so mad because Evan's mine. I'm his girlfriend; I can harass him all freaking day if I fucking please, because he's mine. You just popped out of nowhere and you don't know how stuff goes down here. I'll kick the living shit out of your butt and dog walk you all around Paris. Don't play with me, bitch. Stop trying to have someone you can't. Hating on me because I got a man and you don't."

Now I was really getting pissed off. My voice dropped down to a furious whispering, that happened when I couldn't control my anger. My voice was dipped with so much coldness it was almost hard for me to get out of my throat.

"First off, you little slut, if you was his girlfriend don't you think he'll actually kiss your dumb ass back or stick up for you? No, he doesn't because he's not yours. Even if you were his girlfriend you aren't anything but a fucking stalker, all over him like you never had a bloody boy before. What the hell is your problem? You gone drool on him? Second off, if you were his, you still shouldn't be calling him yours. There isn't anyone in this world that is property. Did you buy him? Because if you did that'll be really low. Like lower than your knees are when you get down and suck on that, whore. Third off, I don't hate on white Barbie trash. You must be smoking creak if you thinking your prefect. Bitch please, get your fake ass off that imaginary stage and kiss that good bye. I don't need to know how this crap works; I'll still kick your white butt and knock your organisms out your body. Bridget, you don't want to go there with me. I'll rip your goddamn throat out and I'm not playing, bitch."

Ryan cleared his throat and said, "We really should be going."

He walked to my skateboard and picked it up, gesturing for me to follow him. I glared at her for a few more seconds and walked right past her, getting a little into her personal space. She scowled before continuing on her own way. Stupid bitch.

I frowned as we showed the sectary our excused paper and was allowed out of the high school early. Ryan walked into the parking lot and started talking to me, as if trying to distract me and get me to calm down.