Chapter 11-Nightmare

Start from the beginning

"Blake! What are you doing?"

"I know why you want to train so desperately." he simply said.

"Why?" I questioned him.

"I can read your thoughts." He said calmly.

"Then why did you ask me whether I wanted to talk to you about it?"

"Sometimes telling others would help.So I wanted to help." 

"Since you know why won't you let me train. Please don't  think I doubt your capability to protect me. I am telling you this for the nth time. I just want to be prepared for the worst, when you can't reach me I should at least be capable of holding my ground. Please Blake!"

"I understand. I will train you myself. Much more harder but just not today. Take a holiday today too. Just relax. You are not stable right now. All you want to do is train and be capable to protect yourself. Such emotions drive you blind and you can't fight properly. It will only cause damage. Furthermore since tomorrow is the ball, everyone is busy in preparations. I don't want you to get hurt today because of your rage and ruin tomorrow. Our kingdom's people are waiting to meet you. Please!"

I really don't want to disappoint his people. So I gave in and a partial truth is I am too lazy to practice.  When I started to get up again he tightened his arms around me.

"Where are you going?"

"To shower."

"Why?"

"Are you for real? Why would people bath? To be clean and not stink."

"You don't stink. You smell wonderful."

"Flattery doesn't get you anywhere. Now leave me gentleman so that I can take a bath."

"No. Let's sleep some more time since today is a holiday." he said nuzzling into my neck.

What can I say? How can I refuse when I am allowed to sleep some time? More over I like cuddling with Blake. So sue me for giving in. I snuggled closer and closed my eyes and was out like a feather in a minute.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I woke to some sound like a click. Then a giggle. I groaned not wanting to wake up and snuggled closer. I heard another click and I groaned burying by face . Another click. Again. The hell? What is that? There, the giggling again.

"What are you doing here? Let her sleep." Blake whisper yelled holding me and caressing my hair gently.

"I am awake." I said lifting my face to find none other than Gabs with a camera in her hand. That explains the clicks and giggles.

"Why are you taking pictures early in the morning?" I said half annoyed.

"Because you guys look so cute together" she said still taking photos. I blushed knowing that I am still lying on top of him, moreover I snuggled  into him and buried my face in his chest earlier.

"You look beautiful when you blush." Blake whispered huskily in his sleepy voice in my ear. I blushed further and hid my face in his chest. He chuckled and kissed my head. This time I heard a squeal with a click.

"You guys are so cute."

"Way to ruin the moment. Why are you here anyway?" Blake asked.

"Well for starters it's almost afternoon and you people weren't down to get breakfast. So I came here to check on you guys and couldn't help taking pictures." she said still giggling like an idiot. Wait a second! She is an idiot!