Chapter 11-Nightmare

Start from the beginning

I turned my head again, this time towards the door  that I haven't noticed till now. There are some steps and by the looks of it this dungeon is somewhere in the basement. Why do they always keep the kidnapped people in the basement? I can see a shadow on the steps indicating a person is coming in and some big figure entered  inside.

 Why do they always keep the kidnapped people in the basement? I can see a shadow on the steps indicating a person is coming in and some big figure entered  inside

 I can't see him clearly and I noticed my body shiver and move a little into the wall behind, just a little, very unnoticeable. Is he the guy who kidnapped me and by the looks of my body, tortured me. I think it is an unconscious reaction of my body to him. It seems I am trying to be brave since I looked at him square in the eyes. They are bright red in color. A smirk or more precisely an evil smirk spread on his lips and I noticed that he had a knife in his hand which he is clearly displaying to me. 

Oh my gosh! What did he do to me? I am sure if I could feel pain It would be so damn torturous. Oh! Did he rape me? I don't want that to happen! I don't want to lose my virginity to him. But how can I control that? He had me under him. He can do anything he wants to me. I hate this feeling. I hate feeling helpless. I hate it. I don't want him to do that to me. He is not Blake to kidnap me and give me time to adjust, love him, understan..oh no! Blake! Will he still be with me or hate me after this? I don't know about that but I sure as hell doesn't want this evil person to even touch me. Even though I can't see him, I hate him, I don't want him to touch me.

What is happening? Let this be a dream. I feel like crying and let me tell you one thing. I don't cry easily.  I can feel tears pricking at my tears and I feel as if someone is shaking me lightly. My tears are not stopping and this shaking  is increasing, almost violent. I can hear my voice faintly uttered by someone.

I opened my eyes and found that Blake is the one who is shaking me and calling my name. I am on our bed full of sweat and tears flowing from my eyes. That means that was all a nightmare. I knew it was a dream but at the same time can't help but feel like it is true. I can't shake off the feeling in the pit of my stomach. Something tells me that this is no ordinary dream. Or is it? Is it just my fear?

I noticed that  I am clinging to Blake, hugging him tightly as if my entire life depended on it. He held me equally tight and whispered soothing words which I couldn't concentrate on while caressing my hair softly and I started to calm down in his arms. When I visibly relaxed he kissed my forehead and faced me.

"Wanna talk about it?" he asked me gently.

"No. We have to train. I have to train hard and be able to defend myself. I don't want to be helpless. Wait a minute. I will take  a shower and then we will train. Don't go soft on me."

I said fanatically and tried to get up but Blake is not letting me go.

"Blake!"

He just held onto me tightly.

"Blake! We don't have much time. I have to bath and train as long as possible." I tried getting up and almost succeeded but Blake pulled me down again and this time we are lying on the bed.