The 5 Children

You were about 11 years old now. You sat in the security office and messed with whatever you could find on the desk. You found a cute yet somewhat creepy cupcake with eyes. Some papers slipped off he desk while you were looking around. You began to pick them up when one cauht your eye. It was labled "Missing Children". You began to read the paper and your expression turned into one of horror. You were on the verge of tears. You dropped the paper and ran into the back room to see Goldie on the computer. "Hello (Y/N) what is...." He then saw your face and went over to you. "What's wrong." He asked. "I..I was reading th...the newspaper th..that was in the o..office and....and.." You paused. "Is it true?" You asked. 

Goldie looked at you and sighed. "Come here, I'll tell you." Goldie said and sat on the couch. You made your way over to the couch and sat down. "It stared with five small children all at a birthday party. A man dressed as me went up to one of the children and told them he had a 'suprise' for all of them in the back. So the children fallowed him in the room and....well bad things happened and now the children haunting the animatronics." Goldie explained. You had tears running down your face now. "S..so does th..that mean....you are o..one o..of the....children?" You asked. Goldie nodded slowly. You began to cry and hugged him. "I'm s..so sorry." You cried. "Hey it's ok, were fine now and we won't ever see that blasted purple man again." Goldie said and hugged you back. "Now let's forget this and go get something to eat." Goldie suggested and you nodded.