Chapter 12

-Faith's Pov-

My eyes fluttered open, and I saw my the clock beside me.

08:15

I sighed gently, and rolled outta bed, and fell onto the floor.

I groaned slightly as I landed on my bad arm, and picked myself off the ground.

The smell of food filled the bedroom, and I went downstairs to check what it was.

Racing down the stairs, I saw Amy's mother making breakfast, and half of the food was already on the table.

Eggs, pancakes, muffins, bacon, french toast, and breakfast sandwiches had a plate as the laid along the lengthy table.

"Is the queen coming here?" I joked, ad her mother walked past me, laying a pitcher of orange juice on the table.

She giggled slightly. "We are just having a big meal to celebrate you being home again. You gave us quiet a scare."

I gave a small smile to her. "It is okay. Thank you Mrs. Savage."

She walked out and carried on putting food on the table, and I snatched a piece of bacon from a plate.

I turned and saw Amy and Bella walking down the stairs, giggling to themselves about a joke I didn't hear.

They made eye contact with me, and they smirked at me, and turned back to each other.

"So, you ready to go shopping Bella?" Amy said, but looked directly at me.

She rolled her eyes. "Amy, be nice. It isn't like we will run into the Sidemen because they go to the mall every Sunday."

"But what if we meet Vikk or Simon?" Amy said, her voice slightly raised. "I wanna be Mrs. Minter." She said, mimicking me.

I turned back around and decided to help Amy's mother set out the table.

I grabbed the mugs and glass cups, and picked up a total of 5.

I ran back into the dining room and laid one down at each chair.

Amy and Bella were already sitting at the table, going through their social media. "Amy, did you see what Keemstar is saying about Harry?"

Amy's face quickly changed. "That Keemstar fucking pisses me off."

"He always twists his facts and turns it against people." I commented. "Remember Bashurverse? Bashur had all of his facts, and yet he turned all of his facts against him."

Bella looked at me. "Well, if he didn't get in trouble, it wouldn't have happened."

"Yeah, I know. But he made it more dramatic than it should have been." I came back.

Amy sighed, and frantically tapped her phone screen, most likely ranting on twitter about Keemstar. "He freaking makes my piss boil."

I rolled my eyes and walked out. I saw nothing else to pick up. "Oh Faith, everything is already out there. You can take a seat now."

"Okay."

We both exited the kitchen and found our seats, and Mrs. Savage called down her husband. "ALBERT!" She screamed up the stairs.

"I am coming, honey." I heard him say back.

I saw Amy already eating her bacon sandwich and Bella pouring syrup on her pancakes.

I laid a couple pieces of bacon down on my plate, as well a blueberry muffin and a slice of french toast.

Amy's father came down the stairs wearing his bathrobe and his batman pajama bottoms. "I am here." He groaned, still being tired.

~~~

We ate and Amy and Bella were still giving me the cold shoulder and I was fed up with it.

"Bella! Amy!" I shouted from my room.

I could hear them playing video games below me and I made my way downstairs.

Their eyes were fixed on the screen, and I looked around the room, and found the remote, and turned the television off.

They both looked around until their eyes laid on me. "Why the fuck would you do that?"

"Because I am fed up with you all giving me the cold shoulder. I was gonna apologize for my actions yesterday but you all were playing your game." I yelled at them.

"But you couldn't have waited one more minute?" Bella said.

"I WAS KILLING IT." Amy shouted at me.

I turned away, frustrated with them. "But Faith." Bella called out before I left the room.

"We accept your apology. And we apologize too. We are kinda the same way. Whenever we are trying to hate them for bullying you, we get blinded by love." Bella started off.

"Yeah. I am sorry too." She said.

I smiled weakly. "Okay, but like can we go shopping though? My closet is soo empty." I commented.

"Of course!" Bella said.

~~~

We decided we would wear matching outfits, and we somehow managed to all have DC comics centered clothing.

I wore the Flash, Amy wore Batman, and Bella wore her Superman outfit.

Amy's father wanted to drive us, but Amy declined and drove instead.

"So Faith. I noticed you always take a skateboard with you. Don't you ever drive?" Bella asked me.

"I never had the money to get a car, and I have been skateboarding since I was 5, so I just decided that I would ride my skatboard."

Amy looked at me in disbelief, but quickly turned back to the road. "Don't you ever get tired? That must wear you out. Your old house was pretty far from school."

I shrugged. "I just got used to it I guess."

"No wonder you are so skinny." Bella said, point my side gently.

I felt the car come to a stop. "We are here!" Amy said.

I could already see some of the Sidemen at the doors, taking selfies with their fans, and JJ had a bigger crowd than all of them combined.

Amy and Bella grinned softly, and raced out of their seats.

I laughed. "Excited much?" I called out.

They were already to the Sidemen before I shut the car door.

"Wait for me, nerds!" I shouted.

They turned at me, and smiled. "Faith, you are so slow!" Amy called out.

I saw Josh's head turn when he heard my name called, hopeful.

"Hey Faith!" He called out to me as he spotted me in the parking lot.

I waved out to him, and made my way to him.

÷Author's Note÷

MAN HAVE I MISSED THIS. I HAVE BEEN WANTING TO WRITE COMB SO BADLY.

But yeah. This is awesomeeeee.

Idk what to say tho. I can't like compress my thoughts of the last time I updated. But yah. Thanks for 4k tho. It is unbelievable how much support I have gotten since I started it.

-TheBaconist