Introduction

-Faith's Pov-

It was the last day for me at my current school, until I moved away in London to my horrible godfather, William.

With godparents, these are people that parents chose at a child's birth in case something happened to them, and usually they are family or really close friends.

In this case, my parents were gone. Even worse, murdered in front of me. Seeing it happen has scarred me for life, still seeing them full of power trying to keep me alive.

The gunshot still rung in my ears, and the sight to the both of them falling to the ground, lifeless was engraved into my memory.

For a 9 year old, it is hard. Most kids my age have their parents to run to or show up to volunteer at school or make them feel better, but for me, I lost that.

My teacher, Ms. Snow, saw me, sitting under the slide with my legs crossed as a single tear ran down my face.

"Is this about your parents?" She asked nicely, being gentle with her words.

I nodded, looking back up at her. She picked me up by the hand, and hugged me tight. "It is going to get better, I promise. At least for you, it is your last day here. Are you going to say goodbye to all your friends, like Jamie and John?

I looked around the playground and saw them both swing side my side, seeing who could swing higher, and John was winning by far.

I ran over to them, and they stopped, using their feet to slow down and I hugged them both. "I am going to miss you guys so much." I said.

Jamie was in tears, as we have been bffs since we were born. "Don't go Faith." She said, crying into my shoulder.

John pulled away, acting as if he was a solider and trying to hold his emotions back. "You know that I will miss us playing video games at your house?" I told him.

He broke, and let a tear slide down his face. "Do you ever think you will come back?"

I shrugged my shoulders. "Only time will tell."

Ms. Snow called my name from behind me. "Faith! Your ride is here!"

I waved to the both of them, mouthing the words 'goodbye' in which they did the same, and turned around and ran into the building.

-A Week Later-

I sat up in my chair, and looked into my mirror in my new uniform, and shuttered slightly.

A new school. New people. New beginning.

William called my name. "Yo, brat! Get your ass down here so I can get you some brains cause you got none." He shouted up the stairs.

Looking myself up and down, I nodded, knowing it was time to go.

I grabbed my skateboard and my bag and ran before William could say a thing.

~~~

I looked at the school, seeing kids getting off of buses and cars, but nobody rode anything from school, and I was the only one that did.

Through the doors, I walked, feeling embarrassed carrying my skateboard with me, when a guy my age with dark brown hair bumped into my shoulder.

I caught a glimpse of his face before he pushed me against the wall. "Get out of my way." He said sternly.

An African American guy who looked skinnier than him looked at him strangely. "Josh, why did you do that?" He asked looking back at me, picking my binder back up.

He groaned. "Tobi, stop it. Come here."

He handed me my binder and rushed to his side and walked off.

Great, first day I get bullied, I thought to myself.

This is how my new life began. For nearly 8 years, I have lived through this Josh guy picking on me.

The shoving, the throwing binders to the ground, the names he started to call me, became a daily thing.

He had his friend Tobi turn against me without neither knowing my story.

But is it bad I have a crush on this guy?

÷Author's Note÷

Thoughts on Crushing on my Bully?

Ughhh. I am already loving this so far! BIG PLANS!

So, yeah. There is gonna be a long lasting storyline in this, which is pretty amazing considering I didn't really have one for Finding Love tbh.

Well, if you guys did enjoy leave me some feedback and see ya!

-TheBaconist