Chapter 23

-Faith's Pov-

It was already halfway through the school day, and I haven't been picked on at all, making me feel weird, but I haven't seen any of the Sidemen except Josh.

I leaned against Josh's locker, waiting for him to show up, and I decided to go check my phone.

Sadly, with how lonely I was, nothing new was happening in my world.

I heard the familiar clicking of Josh's footsteps gradually get louder as he walked through the hallways, making me quickly throw my phone into my pocket.

He gave me a small smile, and extented his hand out for me to grab when he was close enough. "Hey princess." He said, looking down on me.

"Princess?" I asked confused.

He shrugged. "I thought it was cute. And you are cute. So it fit well together."

"Guess that makes you my prince." I smiled, leaning in, kissing his cheek softly.

He gently shoved me out of the way so he could get to his locker. "How rude." I playfully pouted.

"Well, I would feel bad if I said it because then you would smile awkwardly, and shuffle off, but a nice gentle push gets the job done." He said, putting in his locker combination.

I sighed. "That is true I guess." I paused, but changed the topic. "Do you know why I haven't seen the others all day?" I asked.

"They all went on a small trip for youtube, but they should be getting back soon. I decided to stay back, I usually do." He said, picking up a few of his books.

"Why's that?" I asked.

He shut the locker and looked me in my eyes. "Family. I am the only thing keeping it together."

"What happened?" I asked him. "If you feel comfortable to say it." I said, slightly feeling rude.

He turned his head to the side, debating if he should tell me. "It's a long story. Maybe when you tell me your story, I will tell you mine." He suggested.

"You got a long way until that." I said under my breath.

I felt his hand untangle from my grasp, and slowly make their way onto my hips. "I got our date planned out." He said, looking into my emerald eyes as I looked into his greyish blue eyes.

"I want details." I exclaimed, jumping onto my tiptoes in excitement.

He shook his head. "It's a surprise."

I whined. "Please?"

"Not telling." He spat playfully.

"Awee." I whispered, looking down at my Sidemen hoodie Josh gave me.

I felt him lift my chin up, and kiss me lightly on the forehead. "I got to get to class. I will see you later." He grinned, disconnecting our touch.

"Alright see you later." I replied, blowing him a kiss.

I saw him walk away, and I slowly slide myself down the locker door, feeling my heart melt.

I stared off into space for what felt like hours, until I heard my name called.

"Matthews." A familiar voice teased, and I looked to see Simon.

They all had their takeaway drinks in their hand as they made their way toward me.

I quickly picked myself off the ground, and slowly walked my way closer to a classroom for protection, but I knew that it would do nothing since they had every teacher wrapped around their fingers.

"Don't have little Josh here to protect you now, do you?" Harry spat, following the rest.

Ethan's wild, evil laugh filled the hallways, with his hands slowly pounding together, ready to hit something.

"Please leave me alone." I whimpered.

They all shook their heads. "Not a chance. You have been getting away with too much lately." Vikk growled.

Now the group circled me, feeling the once path I once could have escaped from disappear. People walked past, ignoring me and the Sidemen, as if I was the crumbs at the bottom of a bag.

Simon was the center, being the leader of this new group. He grabbed onto to the fabric of my hoodie, picking me off the ground. "Now, I'm in charge." He spit in my face.

I felt the hoodie begin to choke me, until Simon threw me up against the lockers, making a huge thud.

I shouted in pain, but it didn't matter, and Vikk began to kick me in my ribs. Harry began to stomp on my cast that was suppose to come off today, and I could feel the the material coming lose around it, making my arm ached.

I heard yelling in the hallways, and I looked to see Amy, Bella, Tobi, and Josh, all shocked and heartbroken from what they were doing.

"What do you think you are doing?" Josh shouted, quickly rushing to my side.

JJ scoffed. "Giving your girlfriend her beating."

Amy walked up and punched Simon in the face. "This is exactly why I said no." She shouted.

"I'm sorry?" He whispered, hopeful that she would forgive him.

"No sorry will fix this." She muttered, as she scanned him for the perfect place to kick him, and she looked down, and smirked, and kicked him in the balls.

I could feel the others cringe at the thought, as he slowly fell to the ground in pain.

Josh helped me up, and I saw Bella's hands in fists as she looked at Vikk, fighting back the total urge to strangle him to death. "Vikram Barn." She muttered.

He looked back and forth in fear, hoping he wasn't the Vikram Barn she wanted. "Me?"

"Yes, you." She growled.

She grabbed him by the ear and dragged him off into another hallway.

Josh stood in front of me, as if he was a shield to protect me from getting hurt again. "Why the fuck would you do that?" He said harshly to the others.

"She deserved it." Harry said, leaning against a nearby locker.

He looked at me, giving me the feeling that he was going to do something he will regret, but he knew it was for the best.

"I am moving out the Sidemen house." He said, steeping back.

"Why?" Ethan asked, poking him in the chest.

He put his hand behind his back for me to grab. "I am sick and tired of all your bullshit towards me and Faith. Enough is enough."

He tugged my arm, leading me in one direction away from them.

"Seriously?" I whispered, catching up to him.

He nodded and headed off to his next class again.

÷Author's Note÷

Yep.

Fun.

I like this.

Guyssss. So it is going to be my birthday in a week (the 27th) and CowSlapper123 got me a present that I am absolutely in love with. I love this girl so much. I wish distance wasn't a problem because she is a better friend than my irl friends 😂

I did nothing for half of my school day today 😂 I was just on my phone the entire time.

EDUCATION AT ITS FINEST.

Well, if you guys did enjoy, leave me some feeback and see ya!

-TheBaconist