I hummed along to 'Burn' by Ellie Goulding as I put an oil through my hair while blow drying it.

"And we're gonna let it burn burn burn burn, we're gonna let it burn burn burn burn-"

"Lexi! Are you done yet?" Someone shouted.

"One second!" I yelled back as I pulled my brush through my hair.

I collected my things and secured the towel around my body before quickly dashing to my room and shutting the door.

I left my hair as it was and threw on a loose top and denim shorts since I didn't have to get dressed for the wedding right at this moment.

The shower was running again and I guessed it was Tess since Maslinka was sitting in the living room, watching TV.

"What are we going to do?" Maslinka asked me.

"Don't you need your nails done?" She thought for a second before nodding. "It's already ten so you should get going after you've had a shower." I said. "Yup. What do you need to do?" She asked.

"I might go around to the boys hotel and see Gemma and Anne quickly." I replied.

"You know what? We should get ready over at Danielle and Eleanors place." Maslinka suggested.

"Good idea. I'll text them" I said and quickly got my phone from my room.

To: Danielle:*

Can we get ready with youu girliess?! mwah :* xo

She said yes and to come around any time so I decided to pack a bag with all my stuff in it.

My dress, shoes.. shoes! I hadn't bought any! I went to my closet and looked around for something.

Ugh.. Why didn't I think of this... I would have to pick some up on the way to the hotel.

I also put my curler, makeup and other accessories.

-

An hour later..

"Come on guys! I need to get some shoes and you guys need a manicure... and it's nearly 2?!" I said looking at the clock.

The girls were rushing around, grabbing random things as I waited by the door with my bag of stuff.

"Ok.. meet me down at the car then" I said, walking out into the hallway. Just as I reached the elevator, the girls rushed to my side and I smirked as we stepped in.

Maslinka pulled out of the parking lot (I still hadn't gotten my drivers licence) and pulled out onto the street going a bit faster than most of the cars on the road. I had to point out a few directions here and there but we got to the mall in under 10 minutes.

We climbed out of the cars quickly and headed up 2 flights of stairs. Yep, my weekly exercise..

We went different ways and I headed towards Louis Vuitton to look for shoes.

I tried pair after pair and searched every inch of the corner until I think I had found the perfect ones. They were shiny black and were quite high. They were a bit over 100 but I needed them anyway.

I bought them and made my way to professionail where Maslinka and Tess were paying as well. I waved at them and they walked over to me, showing me their newly done nails.

"Time to go to the hotel?" I asked and they nodded after I had shown them my new heels.

We walked back to the car and started driving to the hotel.