The Not-so-Camp Half Blood

Chapter 81

Percy had never been in a more "face palm situation in his life." He had an intense impulse to scream at the top of his lungs and then collapse in defeat.  Instead he just stood there with mouth agape.

"Oh My Gosh you are so perfect and strong!" Aqua said, running her eyes up and down the other Percy, "You should kiss me."

"Why?" Militum asked. But the two loons weren't paying him any attention.

'Percy' smiled seductively and took her into his arms to give her a kiss and the real Percy was about to hurl or faint. Hopefully not at the same time. Even so, he couldn't help but watch in horror as his other-self, leaned in for the kiss when a blue-green trident began glowing over Aqua's head.

"Oh darn," 'Percy' said spotting the trident, "I really wanted to kiss you."

"What the HECK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" Percy yelled at them.

'Percy' righted Aqua and noticed him for the first time. The guy looked him up and down and frowned.

"Who is this guy?" he asked Aqua.

"I don't remember," Aqua said. Percy scoffed, of course she didn't.

"He is like a less handsome, scrawny, and short version of me," 'Percy' commented.

"I AM RIGHT HERE!!!!!!"

Percy heard Militum begin laughing.

"I see that, mortal, no need to yell at me. I am Omega after all," 'Percy' said as he picked the dirt out from under his muscular hands. How was it possible to have muscular hands?

"What?" Aqua asked.

'Percy' turned towards her again and grinned, "You can call me Omega because I am feeling dark and sinister right now. And plus," he smirked, "I am the last thing my enemies see!"

Percy tried to yell at him and tell him what an idiot he sounded like but all that came out were frustrated sounds and a little bit of spittle.

"Cool!" Aqua says.

"And who do we have here?" Omega's eyes landed on Lorem. With one look Percy could tell Lorem was in no shape to stand for herself. Percy stepped in front of Lorem protectively.

"Don't even think about it," Percy growled. Omega rolled his eyes and his gaze passed over Militum.

"Well, why don't we go to camp?" Omega asked, "Might even make it for dinner."

Percy's stomach clenched.

"How?" Aqua asked, "It is already sunset?"

Percy looked up and saw that it was suddenly darker outside. Strange. Wasn't it just morning?

"Don't worry, I have that covered," Omega said. He passed out small black squares. It weighed almost nothing and seemed to flicker in and out of existence.

"What is it?" Aqua asked.

"Oh, that is just an under explained magical piece of transport gear," Omega said.

"Cause that makes sense," Percy said.

"Hold on tight!" Omega said.

A bright flash of light enveloped them. When the light faded Percy was hit with a sea wind. The sun was setting over camp . . . half-blood?

Percy frowned. Everything was turned around. The forge was next to the volleyball court, he couldn't even see the lava rock climbing wall, and the cabins were on the opposite side of the camp. He felt like his head was spinning.