Chapter 5: Traitor Dater

When I arrived at Tammy's I was greeted by a squealing Jess and over excited Tammy. We had all been waiting to watch this film for ages. We were just waiting for Darcy and Toby and then Mrs Marleen could take us to the cinema. We were all sat in the lounge getting more and more excited when the bell went. Tammy got up to answer it, and as she opened the door all I could here was screaming. I turned around and saw Darcy and Toby walk into the living room. We all stood up and started screaming and jumping around like five year olds.

"So you ready to go yet guys?" Mrs Marleen asked, coming out of the kitchen.

Mrs Marleen was the same shade as Tammy and her long black hair reached her waist. She was about an inch shorter than me and had brilliant blue eyes.

We all got in her car and headed to the cinema. The trip was so fun that I'd almost forgot what Darcy had said, almost. When we arrived we head to pay for our tickets. The cashier girl was very pale compared to us and was a pretty blonde. She looked at me, Tammy and Darcy obviously jealous of our tans and started to shamelessly flirt with Toby.

"Five tickets for Charlie the vampire slayer, please." I butted in, to save Toby from her.

"Ok." She replied, scowling at me, "I really like vampire films and this one sounds really good." She looked back at Toby who had already picked up the tickets and had started to walk off.

We headed over to the confectionary stand to buy three big popcorn boxes. The cashier here was a tall slim brunet who had already spotted Toby and I could tell she was going to do exactly what the last girl did.

"Toby that girls ready to flirt with you, so play along."
He looked at me and nodded. I wrapped my arms around his waist and started to laugh like he'd said something hilarious. The others had already been walking behind us, and they'd sensed the other girls plans too so they backed off and pretended they had come as a three.

I walked up to the cashier and stopped laughing.

"Hi, please can we have a big popcorn?"

She glared at me and went to get our popcorn, devastated that Toby was 'taken'. She came back with it and looked at Toby.

"That's £2.33." She said batting her eye lashes.

I put my money on the counter, and she started to gladly take it.

"I'll pay." Toby said looking at me and smiling.

"No you payed for the tickets." I argued, making us sound like a real couple and that annoyed the cashier girl.

The next thing Toby did surprised me and really made the cashier girl annoyed. He leaned down and kissed me, just for a second, and then pulled away.

"I will pay." He replied and I giggled for effect.

The cashier gave me one of the dirtiest look ever and then took Toby's money.

After the others had bought their popcorn and then we headed to the cinema room, laughing about that girl's face. toby was glad I'd saved him more awkward flirting. When we entered the cinema room it was already dark, and the opening credits had already started. We sat down at the back so we didn't block anyone's sight. We sat on the second to back row and dug into our popcorn. I was wedged between Jess and Tammy and we were all laughing at all the gory fight scenes.

When the film was over the film had finished, me, Tammy and Jess were laughing about the stupid deaths that had happened, Darcy was crying over the boy that died in it because she had got emotionally attached to him, and Toby was super hyped about how good the graphics had been. We were all chatting excitedly about it, until all of a sudden Darcy stopped in her tracks and growled. I peered over her shoulder, and saw them. Cameron and Selena were just standing outside the cinema entrance. Cameron was there with Selena, hugging her round her waist. So Darcy wasn't joking, Cameron was dating the enemy. When they turned around, he saw us and I saw his face drop. He knew that we were not gonna let this go easily. He tried to dodge us but that didn't go very well. Toby walked over and gave him a big grin.