Chapter 13

IT'S BACK!

A few hours later

I was looking at Aria who was finally asleep. She just had another panick attack, and everything was going downhills. I was thinking about what Nelly said when I suddenly got an idea. It was a bad one, but I had to do something to help the girl, and right now this is the only thing I could think about.

I tiptoed to Aria's room and searched around. At first I couldn't find anything, but as soon as I looked under her bed I found what I was looking for. Her suitcase. I quickly opened the zipper, opened the suitcase and searched for one thing. Her antidepressants. I searched through her clothes, her books, everything. I knew it was wrong, but I couldn't stop myself. She needs this, right now. I searched through another spot in her bag untill my eyes caught a tiny, round medicine box. My hand grasped the thing, and looked at the label.

"CITALOPRAM. Montgomery, Aria."

So it's true, Aria does have PTSD. I was just about to sneak out of the room untill I heard a soft voice behind me speaking.

"Ezra?"

~

ARIA'S POV

I woke up on the old couch in the hotel room, after I fell asleep with a second panic attack. I looked around and saw no one. Neither Jackie or Fitz. I turned around one more time and closed my eyes untill I heard some rumbling coming from the other room so I decided to get up and look what was going on. I was a little bit surpirsed when I heard the noise coming from my room, no one should be in there? I opened the door and saw the last thing I was expecting. It saw something that was even worse than seeing my teacher making out with his girlfriend. It was my teacher going through my suitcase.

"Ezra?" I asked and his head immediately shot my way with fear in his eyes.

"Aria, I-"

"If you need tampons you can just ask me"

"I don't have perio-" Fitz said but I cut him off

"No but you're surely acting like it! Why the hell are you going through my suitcase?!"

"I just want to help you, don't be mad, please" he begged

"Don't be mad? Have you ever heard about freaking privacy Fitz? Am I so special that you have to search through my bags?" I hissed

"No Aria, you don't understand" Fitz said and at that exact moment my eyes fell on the little orange box he was holding

"Ooh, oh no Fitz. This is not what I think it is" I said and grabbed the box out of his hands

"Aria please, you need them!"

"What? You think I'm some kind of junky who can't live without her medicine?"

"You don't have to be ashamed, It-"

"No. The only person who has to be ashamed right now is you for going through a students suitcase" I said, opened the medicine box, took al the pills, threw them in the toilet and flushed them away. "See, I can go without my medicine. Now please bring me home"

"I can't bring you home now, you're too sick!"

"You think I'm sick in my head which is NOT true! Now take me home before I tell Mr. Hackett what happened!" I said and walked away to the couch where I grabbed some of my stuff, walked back to my room and packed the rest of my stuff. I heard Fitz having a frustrated conversation with Jackie who had just gotten back, and ten minutes later he stood in the doorway.

"The cab is here" he mumbled and turned around

"Ah, great" I smiled, lifted my bag and walked to the car.

~

"Aria! Good to see you again! Are you feeling a bit better?" Nelly asked when she opened the door

"I'm fine Nelly. Just great" I mumbled, hugged her back and walked inside.

"I will make you a cup of tea my dear, Mr. Fitz, do you want some tea?" Nelly asked and I quickly turned around. Crap, he followed me inside. Of course he would, he wants to know what's wrong.

"No, no thank you. But can I please talk to you for a second?"

"Of course, Aria is in the kitchen"

"No, no I need to talk to you"

"Okay, go on" Nelly said. Little did she knew I could hear every single word they were saying

"I'm slightly concerned about Aria. She had two panick attacks in one day and when I asked her about her medicine she went mad, or angry, and a few hours later she flushed them through the toilet."

"Oh dear, guess it's all starting over"

"What is starting over? Why is she like this?"

"I don't think she wants me to tell, no one knows this about her"

"Oh okay, I won't ask it again."

"Okay Mr. Fitz, I will make sure she gets better"

"Thank you. Just tell Aria I said goodbye" Ezra said and then I heard his footsteps leave.

This was the worst weekend of my life. The weekend that was supposed to be one of the best ones. It could've been one of the best ones.

Oh boy, I screwed up.

A/N

PLEASE, I WOULD LOVE TO GET SOME FEEDBACK FROM YOU SO I CAN IMPROVE MY WRITING AND STORYLINE ❤️