Chapter 4

The next day

I woke up with a really strange feeling. I had such a weird dream about Fitz last night. I was in his appartment, and he locked the door behind me, I walked to his bed, he walked towards me and then I woke up.

What. The. Fuck. Aria.

I shrugged it off, got out of my bed, changed into my clothes, put on some makeup and walked downstairs.

"Oh hey sweety, are you already up?" Nelly asked while she was cleaning the windows

"Why are you cleaning the windows at 7 in the morning?" I asked a little bit confused

"Why are you downstairs at 7 in the morning?"

"Because I have to go to school"

"And I have to work"

"Touché" I chuckled and grabbed an apple.

"Goodmorning sis" Mike said as he walked in the kitched and grabbed a bowl for his cereal

"Goodmorning Mike" I smiled and two seconds later I heard a knock on the door.

"I'll get it" I said but Nelly stopped me.

"No! No that's my job! Sit down" she demanded as she ran towards the door.

"Nelly! That's not your job anymore!" Mike yelled

"I know, but I still want to do it!" Nelly yelled back and that caused Mike and me to laugh. Nelly always was our housekeeper, but ever since Mom and Dad died she adopted us, so she was more like a mother to us. Still, the old lady always did the tasks she used to do, like cleaning the windows and opening the door.

"Aah, hello boy! Come in, Aria is in the kitchen!" I heard Nelly yell from the hallway. A couple of seconds later Noel walked in with a big smirk on his face.

"Hello princess" he smiled and pressed a kiss on my lips.

"Hey, hot stuff" I smirked

"Isn't that how Hanna calls Fitz?"

"Yeah, but I'm using it for you" I wishpered in his ear which caused him to shiver. "Well, we better get going" I said and took a step back to tease him.

"Aria" he groaned and pulled me towards him

"Nope, not today mate" I smirked and walked to the door.

"NELLY! MIKE! We're going to schoooool!" I yelled and then walked out of the door. Noel walked to his car and I hopped in the passengers seat. We started to drive to school and talked about stuff, laughed about stupid jokes and talked about our new teachers, and before I knew it we pulled up on the parking lot and I jumped out of the car to see Spencer and Ali already waiting for me.

"Aria!" Spencer yelled and I gave them both a hug. We walked to our first class, English, and I dropped myself down on my chair. After the dream, this was gonna be an awkward lesson. I couldn't concentrate at all, and the weird part was that I cought Fitz staring at me, more then once.

"So, Miss Montgomery, would you like to tell what you think Shakespeare wanted to tell us with this part?" Fitz asked and that snapped me out of my thoughts.

"S- Sorry what was the question?" I said and Ezra just let out a big sigh.

Sorry dude, not my fault I cought you staring.

After a long, long lesson, English was finally over. I wanted to rush out of the classroom as soon as possible but I heard Fitz clear his throat.

"Miss Montgomery, can I talk to you for a minute?"

"Eh, sure Fitz" I said. He waited untill the last student walked out of class, and then closed the door.

"Aria, I wanted to talk to you about your writings. It really concearns me you're not able to write about happiness or something like that. I've contacted Mr. Farler and he said it was the same when you worked with him. Aria, if something is wrong, if someone is doing things to you, please tell me" he said and took a step closer to me.

"Everything is fine Fitz" I said and quickly moved out of this awkward situation.

"But, I want to talk to you about your writings,-" he started but I cut him off.

"I don't have time right now"

"Me neither, but I have a great oppertunity for you. We have to discuss it today" he said

"Okay, after school?"

"No, I have so much work to do.. Maybe tonight? I will give you my adress" He said and grabbed a pen to write it down.

"I don't think that's such an good idea" I quickly said. He looked up from his paper and gave me a cute smile.

"Don't worry about it Aria, it's only for your writings, I won't rape you or something" Fitz said and with that I let out a really weird laugh.

"Oh my god I'm going to stop emberassing myself, see you tonight Fitz" I quickly said as my cheeks were turning red. I turned around and rushed out of the room. That was so weird, did my hot English teacher just ask me to come to his appartment?
Did I just say my English teacher is hot?

What is going on?