Chapter 11

It was just now that I realized her eyes were closed and blood was streaming down her nose.

"Aria? Aria stay awake! Aria come on!" I panicked and lightly shook her shoulder.

"Ezra" she wimpered and slowly opened her eyes

"Ezra? What's wrong?!" I heard Jackie call behind me, and shot her a panicked look.

"It's Aria" I mumbled and looked back to the girl, who was currently shaking in my arms.

"I'll get some ice" Jackie said and turned around but I stopped her

"Wait, carry her to our bed first, I'm not letting her stay in her room all alone and she's not gonna lay on this cold floor any longer" I mumbled and Jackie nodded. She took the tiny girl in her arms and I rushed to our bed and removed the blankets so Aria could lay down easily without any struggle.

"Ezra, the girls is as light as a feather!" Jackie wishper-yelled so Aria couldn't hear it

"Not the time to be jealous now Jackie"

"No Ezra, I'm serious! She's extremely light, and fragile" Jackie said, a little bit harder which caused Aria to groan.

"Just lay her down please, and get some ice" I commanded. When Jackie laid Aria down, the girl had stopped shaking so I grabbed the hem of my pyjama shirt and pressed it under her nose so the nosebleed would stop.

"Here, I've got the ice" Jackie said when she came back and I laid the icepack on top of Aria's head.

"Do you feel a little better Aria?"

"I think so" she said in a soft, hoarse voice which was actually really cute. Stop Ezra, you can't.

"Go to sleep Aria, you'll need it" I wishpered

"Where will you sleep?"

"On the couch, just call me when you need me

"Okay" she mumbled, pulled her blanket over her head and closed her eyes. I walked to the kitched were I grabbed a glass of water and paced back and forth through the room untill someone stopped me.

"Ezra, go to sleep. Aria will be alright" Jackie said as she rested her hand on my chest

"I don't know Jackie, this doesn't feel right.. What if school finds out? How on earth can I explain I let my student sleep in my bed with my girlfriend?"

"Just tell them the truth!" She said as if it was the most common thing on earth.

"It's gonna be complicated.. And what's with Aria? She almost blacked out in my arms! She isn't healthy Jackie, and you know it!"

"Ezra please, just let it rest. You can't do anything about it now, just let her sleep. And get some sleep yourself, you need it"

"Okay, I will try" I sighed, placed my glass in the sink and pulled my blooy pyjama shirt over my head. I walked to my suitcase in the bedroom, grabbed a clean shirt, walked over to Jackie and pressed a kiss on her forehead.

"Goodnight Jackie" I wishpered but she was already asleep. I walked over to the other side of the bed where Aria was laying and knelt down so I was eye level with her. "Aria, Aria.. What is going on with you girl" I wishpered and let my hand brush away a loose strand of hair that had escaped her ponytail. I watched her sleep for a while, and I know that sounds creepy but I needed to make sure she was safe, she was asleep and that there wouldn't happen anything to her tonight.

Maybe I should've stared a little longer.

~

After a while of tossing and turning, glancing to Aria and Jackie, and overthinking everything I finally fell in a restless sleep.

"Ezra?! Ezra wake up" I heard Jackie say while she was shaking my shoulder. "Ezra please wake up" She said again

"What's wrong Jackie?" I groaned, rubbed my eyes and looked at my alarm. 5AM. Great.

"It's Aria" she said and now my eyes shot open.

"What's with Aria?"

"I don't know.. Help" she said in a really scared tone. Jackie being scared makes me scared as shit. She is a strong women, who never shows any sign of fear. Guess that's the reason I fell in love with her. She was strong when I couldn't.

I jumped up from the couch and ran to the bedroom. With every step I took I heard cries become louder and louder. I ran to Aria, who was shaking and crying in her bed.

"Aria, Aria wake up!" I said but the girl kept crying and gasping for breath

"Noel.. Noel stop!" She suddenly cried out.

"Who's Noel?" Jackie asked

"That doesn't make sense, she has to wake up!" I yelled and grabbed the girl her shoulders. It broke me to see her in this state. She was all sweaty, red, and she was so, so scared.

"NOEL! STOP!" She cried harder this time. I reached my hands under her legs and body and lifted her up.

"NOEL STOP!" She yelled this time and tried to wiggle herself out of my arms.

"Aria! Wake up!" I yelled and shook her lightly. Suddenly, her red puffy eyes shot open.

"Aria, hey" I said but she couldn't look me in my eyes. Her eyes shot to every corner of the room and her breath fastened

"Aria, calm down, you've had a bad dream" I wishpered while I put the girl down. Jackie was right, Aria was light as a feather. And not in the good way.

"N- N- Noel" she cried out

"What's with Noel?" I asked. I wanted to know what this boy did to such a fragile little girl to make her so, so scared of him.

"Nothing" she mumbled and grabbed my arm with her hand. "Will you stay with me, please?"

"Of course, but I'll have to make one call" I said, brushed her hair out of her face and walked to the kitchen so Aria couldn't possibly hear me.

"Hello, hey, this is Ezra Fitz, Aria's teacher. Am I speaking with Nelly?"

"Yes, this is her. Is something wrong?"

"Well actually, Aria got really sick last night. I let her sleep for a few hours but she just had an enormous panick attack"

"Oh, not again.. Are you sure she had her medicine?" Nelly asked.

"Wait, what?"

What medicine? Aria has NEVER told me about her medicine

"Her antidepressants! Aria is suffering from a major Posttraumatic stress disorder, she didn't tell you?" Nelly said, but I could only think about one thing.

Aria has a Posttraumatic stress disorder.