Authors Note...Please don't hate me

OK don't hate me for making this authors note. I wanted to make this to thank all my little reader-chans for reading and voting for this sucky little story. This story has reached over 600 reads and I am super duper happy! Thanks for reading even though there are many mistakes and weird happenings, so I salute you for your patience and understanding! ( ・∀・ )ゞ And another thanks to my Greg-Senpai for being an amazing co-author of this book!

 This story has reached over 600 reads and I am super duper happy! Thanks for reading even though there are many mistakes and weird happenings, so I salute you for your patience and understanding! ( ・∀・ )ゞ And another thanks to my Greg-Senpai for ...

I didn't want to tantalize you with just an authors note so I am currently working on another chapter for you lovely reader-chans! Feel free to check out my other two books, Burning Desires and The Big Book of One-Shots both of which have there descriptions so make sure to read those.

I want to make two new stories. One of which is a story my Senpai made for me which is a Brendon Urie x Yandere! Reader. I wonder where he got that idea from ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. And the other is a Link x Reader, because why not! I will continue to write this story even if I make those story's, so don't worry about the schedule, I will definitely figure something out!

And sorry since this book is going slow but I have a lot of ideas I want to add, and the fact that I want this story to be sorta long so there is more book to enjoy but yeah, sorry again. If you want smut go ahead and check out my one-shot book, there is already a billdip smut in there ehehe. But I am currently waiting for request and stuff so if you have any, tell me them and I will write it as soon as possible!

Okay this authors note is super long and I apologize. Gomen'nasai! I just.. Arigatō! I love all you guys. Thanks you sooo much! (/▽\*)。o○♡. I was going to post a pic of me, but there are people on the hunt for my account and I don't want them to see the pic and figure out it's me soo...yeah.

(Shut up Dawn!) I'm sorry! Okay, Bye! Keep Reading! Luv~ Dawn Miyako