Great, Just Great.

"I guess it wasn't a nightmare, I really do have a demon in my head" I chuckled slightly at the sound of that.

Wait. Bill was actually in there right now, probably going through all my thoughts and shit.

"Bill?" I thought, thinking that this is how I am probably going to be talking to him if he was in my head. There was no answer.

"Hmmm, maybe I need to say it out loud?" I tapped my chin.

"Bill?" I spoke, it was slightly silent in the room as I waited for the dream demon to answer.

"Yes PineTree?" I heard the demon speak from within my head, was that considered a thought?

"You're not looking through my thoughts and stuff right?" I spoke aloud.

"Of course not I don't have my powers to do that anymore remember? Why were you thinking about how sexy I look in my human form?" You could practically sense the smirk on his face.

I blushed slightly at this. "O-of course not!" Damn my stuttering! "I just wanted to make sure you weren't going to read personal stuff or whatever." I finish.

"Yeah, sure" he says sarcastically.

I just roll my eyes and stretch as I look at the clock, 8:14. I let out a small yawn as I rub my eyes, removing any of the sleep left in them.

"So, uh, what can you do in there?" I say trying to remove some of the awkward silence between us, I really wasn't comfortable with the whole idea of a "used to be" demon in my head, he could still be planning something.

"To be honest, I don't even know myself PineTree." His voice spoke from within my head, it felt weird, sorta like a small buzz. "But, I wanna see if I can do anything entertaining for the time being, so when ever I am in here I have something to do." He finished.

"Just remember what I said, No spinning my head around or shit like that, ok? I wanna stay alive and sane, got it?" I warned.

"And how exactly do you propose to stop me if I did, I am in your head, remember that PineTree." He said sounding a bit irritated by my tone of voice.

I gave a groan, he was right he was in my head, what would I be able to do, him on the other hand could probably find some way to kill me in there.

"Ugh, whatever." I groaned and rolled my eyes.

"Tch" Was his only response.

I got up and proceeded to slip my shirt off my torso, but for some reason my back ached sorta like it was cut or burned is certain spot and lines, deciding to ignore it, I slipped off my boxers. I threw both pieces of clothing in a nearby hamper, walking over to my dresser and finding a new, clean pair of boxers.

I slipped on the thin fabric as I continued rummaging through the drawers for a shirt that will seem to satisfy me.

After looking for a bit, I found a dark grey Nirvana shirt, I wanted to wear something different.

I was always trying on new things and trying different combinations to see what fit me the most. But yet sometimes I was never satisfied.

I then found a dark pair of blue jeans, slipping them on one leg after the other. Then I found a dark blue plaid shirt that seemed to peak my interest. Slipping it over the dark grey shirt, I looked at the mirror, I smiled, it looked nice.

After sloppily coming through my slightly curly, short, brown hair, I proceeded to slip on a pair of dark grey converse.

After scanning myself in the mirror, I felt satisfied for once.