- Chapter 1 -

- • -

Why hello there. Here you are, in this humongous building which is a school that is meant for the "rich" and "elegant", while you're just here, being one of those cliché moments where an average person and the opposite of "rich" got a scholar to a luxurious and famous school. Anyways, moving on...

You took the train to school for almost half an hour, since the school you've enrolled in is really huge and the campus of the school is so wide that it'll take you 10 minutes just to get inside the school building. This explains why you woke up 2 hours early.

Finally, you were now facing the school building and looked up to see the name sign of the school. Seoul Royal Academy.

I guess it's the start of another stress of studying... especially that I'm a Top 1 student.

Yes. You're the Top 1 student ever since you enrolled in this academy last year. Well, since you're mostly focused on your future and goals that you're working hard and for your family to be proud.

"Hi, hoe!" Your best friend suddenly tackled you from behind and giggled.

She's Jhona. Jhona Colliett. One with long brown wavy hair, fair complexion, and hazel colored eyes. She's the daughter of a princess from some region from a different country you forgot and she's the only friend that you ever had. She is friendly and nice. Well, that's what you thought. Because once you two were close, you could also see her craziness and weirdness even if she is a royal, and you like her unique personality.

"Yah! You scared me. I really didn't noticed your height. No wonder you're perfect with Jimin." You joked as she shrugged in response.

Well, she is shorter than you, that's why you tease her about it, but she got used to it. Plus, she got a crush on Jimin, who is also known as one of the hottest royal students in the academy.

"I also like the pairing name though. Shorty x Shorty." You added and gave out a small laugh.

"Yah! Shut your mouth, hoe." She whined as her cheeks were blushing red.

"Arasseo. Arraseo... shorty." You replied as you stopped teasing her.

"Whatever, do you know about the top hottest guys in this school?" She asked as she squealed.

"Me, Myself, and I." You replied.

"Dream on, ____. It's Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung!" She said as she squealed.

Ew...

"But Jimin is hotter. For me." She added.

"I object the first two." You said.

"I see you still don't like them." She said as she let out a soft giggle.

I don't like them. I hate them.

*School bell rings*

"Oh my goodness! Let's go!" Jhona said as the two of you proceeded to your classrooms.

As the both of you entered the classroom, both of you searched for your student numbers on the list to find your seats. Well, since the teacher already arranged the seating arrangement for the first day of school.

So I'm at seat #22... You thought.

"Aw... I got seat #5 and it's at the very first row..." Jhona whined.

"Ey! Jimin, your seat is #6!" A guy, probably Jimin's friend, said.

"Nevermind, I love seat #5." She suddenly smiled filled with full of joy like she's at the gates of Heaven.