What's Bambam reaction if he heard this?

"So...you heard everything?"Jackson ask,silencely scratching the back of his head out of embrassed.

"it just--a dream,nothing more...nothing less"he stuttered.

"It's okay..it just a dream...heyy wake up nowww and take a shower you lazyass"I ruffle his hair playfully.

"Hey...did you just f*cking ruffled my hair"Jackson raise one of his eyebow,staring at me with a smirk.

"Yes"I grin and he pull me and ruffled my hair back as the return.

"Did jackson awake?"Bambam ask,eyes still on the tv.

"Yes...gosh he's so hard"I groan

"Oh..you actually can just splash him with water..that's the better way"he say,giving an idea.

"Don't say that you wake him with that way when he's sick?"I look at him disbelief.

"I still have a heart Hwakyung-sshi"It's relief me when Bambam gave me a better answer.

"Where's Yugyeom?"

"Outside"

"What's he doing out there?"

"Just ask him..I don't know"I tched before giving him a punch on his left arm and he groan in pain but his eyes were still glued on the tv.

I make my way to the front door and spot Yugyeom before slowly walk towards him.

"Hey"I chide him when I spot him stand froze looking at the cloud.

That's when I smell something bad that makes me hard breathing.

"wait...are you smoking?"I pinched my nose.

"Yes?"he answer,rolling his eyes and puffed the smoke out of his mouth.

"Well,a bad boy will always be a bad boy...bullying,drinking,smoking..that's what a bad boy do"I crossed my arm.

"You know me well"he muttered.

"What are you staring at?"I ask while looking at the same spot as Yugyeom was.

"Nothing"

"Eyy~don't lie..I saw you keep looking at the cloud"

"Why?is it fault?"he ask,slightly annoyed with me.

"I saw you with Jinyoung just now"he said,changing the topic.

"So?"I raise my eyebrows.

"What's he doing at your place?"he asked,turning his gaze on me.

"Why should I answer you?you're not my"I stopped when he just interrupt.

"I'm your master..you're my dog"I rolled my eyes,hating that statement.

"Cat caught your tongue?"he asked but I didn't give any respond instead of just staring st the cloud.

"I guess I should do something to make you talk" he open his step,walking closer towards me.

"What do you want?"I ask,walking backward as he closer the gap between us until there's no space for me to run.

"So?"he ask,taking a strand of my hair and twirled it.

"He...just...I"I startled as I can feel his hot breath tickling my skin.

"What?"he lean and whisper in my ear.

"He...he drunk and I don't know his house...so"I stuttered,putting my hand on his chest pushing him away from leaning too close.

"he drunk...so,what's your problem with him?you drunk with him too?"he block my way with his hand when I tried to run.

"yugyeom"

"Answer me"

"He ask me out...so I just followed him"

"So...where he brought you?"he ask.I slightly rolled my eyes as he asked too much.

"club?"I replied.

"Why did you followed him?"

Before I could even answer,

"Yugyeom..Hwakyung..let's"someone call us and stop his sentence as soon as he saw what position was we in

"wait...am I disturbing you guys?"Bambam ask,closing his eyes.

"What's wrong?"Yugyeom distance himself from me and walk towards Bambam who was standing in front of the door.

I let out a relief sighs when yugyeom's already out of my sight