07

K.K.'s POV:
I finally woke up after hazing in and out of sleep or passing out repeatedly from some of the medication given to me. My arm was now wrapped in a tight, thick bandage but it still felt sore. At least I was still alive.

Not long after my awakening, a girl with long hair, dyed a mix of silver and purple, visited my room in the medical wing. Her worried blue eyes looked relieved once she saw me sitting up on the bed I'd been laying on earlier.

"Hey, how's your arm? Ambrosia told me you were shot out there." Wyvern asked.

It took me a second to remember which girl she was talking about, especially since my brother kept calling her a nickname and then I replied, "Yeah, I'm alright. What's everyone up to?"

"Think they went to talk or something. I don't know, but Party and Ambrosia kinda separated from the group."

"Not surprised. My brother likes to woo people he's interested in."

"That's weird to hear about for Ambrosia, she's always really guarded towards her feelings. Like, earlier, she wouldn't really tell us about how she felt and just asked us and helped us with our problems. But I guess she has to be more up-front about it since she's changed after being a killjoy."

"Well, after losing everything so quickly with BL/Ind it makes you have to think more on-your-feet and be up-front with everything before you lose the chances."

"Yeah, you're right." She nodded.

I stayed silent, not knowing what else to say. There really wasn't much to talk about, in my mind, so we just remained conversation-less for a while.

"When will they let you leave?" Wyvern finally said.

"Maybe like a few hours or tomorrow morning."

"That's good."

"I just won't be allowed on missions for two weeks."

"Oh. Well at least you didn't get too hurt."

"I guess."

There was another gap between conversations before Wyvern told me that she just remembered there was something she had to do with one of her group members. I smiled as a goodbye while she left my room.

F.G.'s POV:
Party had been gone for a while, just about three hours, and he'd dragged Destroya (or whatever her actual name was) along with him. Naturally, this made me think that they were off getting something going on away from us, and I was curious. After sneaking off from the stupid game of Truth-or-Dare everyone else was playing, I went to investigate Party's room. Half-expecting the two of them making out, I was partially disappointed to see the room empty and not get to tease them about catching the both of them in action.

My next train of thought lead me down the hallway no one ever bothered to really go into after Party pretty much banned anyone from going in there. The thing that was down there was his collection of art from both before and after the Better Living shït started. He was now slightly less restrictive over people seeing his art, but it was still something that not everyone got the privilege to experience.

Since I'd been in there, it was pretty easy to find the unlocked room. Once again, my eyes were prepared to view any possible thing behind the door. I wasn't all that sensitive, although neither person in the room was probably that quick to be getting it on. Especially not in an art room. That would just be fücking weird.

"Wait, face me for a second." Party's voice commanded lightly.

"Why? I'm staring at this drawing right now and I really love it so it's hard for me to turn away from it." came the fake-pouty reply.

"Just do it. Gimme a second and then you can visually memorize that piece all you want. Hëll, keep it if you're really into it. I never actually had much love for it; it was really just a random 2-minute doodle."

"Well, hello there you antisocial art nerds." I greeted, finally showing my face from behind the door.

"Hi, Fun." The girl gave me an absent-minded wave as she faced the wall.

"Were you sent here to check on us?" Party looked up to me from whatever he was doing.

"No, I sent myself. Truth-or-Dare is such a shítty game and I had to get away." I explained.

"It's not that bad. Depends on who you play it with." Ambrosia defended then asked, "Can I seriously keep this though?"

She received a quick nod from Party who stared at her face while it was turned towards him before scribbling like a madman on the paper in front of him. His pencil lines smudged a bit from his quick hands' motions and I crossed my arms over my torso.

"Are you two planning on getting out of here soon or should I just go pass out on my bed right now?" I asked.

"Do whatever you want." The girl shrugged, carefully taking the pin off of Party's Black Parade-themed drawing.

"Are you not interested in talking to anyone?" He questioned back.

"No, not at the moment."

"Then yeah, I guess taking a nap would be your best bet."

"Okay, see you guys later. I'll be in my room...doing nothing." I announced while exiting the room.

No one else was really wandering around at that point so there wasn't anyone to bother me on my way back to my room. Part of me still wished I had caught them amidst something but also that they would've been more entertaining compared to the game everyone was occupied with. It always ended up being sëxual questions and dares flying all over the place and before you knew it, everyone's secretly slûtty.

As soon as I walked into my unlit room, I just allowed my small body to collapse over my bed and rest. That wasn't as successful as I had planned since some of my hair was long enough to flip into my face and mouth, which was essentially what always happened. Heavy eyelids became too hard to support, so my vision was out with my consciousness momentarily.