Chapter 26

I was stunned, how cold-hearted could this Johnny-guy be? Not only did he cheated on June but rejected her, too? That is beyond cruel and a small part of me was starting to feel sorry for her, not only did her mate reject her, but her best friend just threw her away like trash. That's Ashley for you, a bitch to the bitter end.

"Oh, June," I whispered, I can't show my emotions, even though I want to. "I will discuss this with Derek, that will be all. For now, you wait in a cell, until we have come to a decision."

I got up and left June in the room until a guard took her to her cell. I returned to Derek, who was waiting in the other room, to give him my report. When he saw me, he let out a breath of relief, I wished he would stop worrying.

"Glad to see your okay," He gave me a quick embrace. "Did you get anything out of her?"

I nodded and explained everything, that June told me, to Derek while on the way back to his office. After hearing this info, Derek had an understanding expression on his face.

"I can understand why she left, but still she broke the rules by coming here, unannounced." Derek said with an emotionless face.

"Look Derek, I know she broke the rules, but can't we give her a chance?" I pleaded.

"Where is this come from?" He cocked up an eyebrow in confusion. "Just a few hours ago you were ready to dish out some punishment to this girl and now, all of a sudden you want to pity her? Why the sudden change of heart?"

"I don't know... I kinda know the pain she is going through right now, you should know. You were almost did the same thing," I stated.

"That's because I was trying to protect you and I was too afraid of losing what's mine!" Derek growled. "Plus I apologized and I am still trying to make up for it."

"Well, then do me this one thing let her join the pack," I told Derek and he was bewildered by my statement. "Please just say yes, as the Luna, I will take responsibility if things goes wrong, just say yes."

Derek thought for a few while on this one, he closed his eyes and thought carefully on his decision making. He opened his eyes, signalling that he was done thinking.

"Fine, she's free to go and she can join the pack but the choose is her's to make," He said pointedly.

"Oh thanks Derek, you're the best mate ever!" I squealed while peppering his face with kisses, which he growled with pleasure to.

I continued kissing him but he pulled away and his I looked black with lust. "Nela, I suggest you stop now or I will take you here and now, but believe me when I am telling you I am holding my wolf back." Derek said through gritted teeth.

"Okay okay, jeez," I said raising my hands in a mock of surrender. "So are you going to get someone to get her?"

"Yeah just let me, get someone to get her," He replied then mind-linked someone. "Okay, one the guards is going to bring here."

Ten minutes have gone by and a guard appeared with June. He lead June to a nearby seat and Derek gestured for the guard to leave. I stood up next to Derek and we both talked to June.

"Do you know who I am rouge?" He asked June with an emotionless voice and June nervously nodded.

"You're Alpha Derek Blackmil of the Blood Fang Pack," She state very accurately. "Look, like I told Nela I am not a threat I-"

"I'm well aware of your status, right now, you should be in a cell rioting for what you did to my mate and the rule," Derek narrowed his eyes at her.

"Yes, I am aware of the consequences," She reassured us.

"But how ever, after going over somethings with my mate, I am will to turn a blind eye at this incident," Derek sighed and I smiled.

"Wait... What?" June looked completely baffled. "Are you saying you are letting me go?"

"Yes, we are," Derek saying it in more clearer manner of speaking. "But that is not all. If you like, you can join and become a member of my pack."

"It's completely your choice, either way you are still going free," I reassured June.

I thought June would be glade to hear this news, but instead of looking happy, she looks a little down.

"Why are you being so nice to me?" She asked looking down at her hands. "I mean Nela, I used to pick on you and treated you badly, I know I have no excuse for the way I acted but why help me? We're not even friends."

"Well, we could be friends," I stated and she looked even more confused. "I understand that you didn't mean to and I am no longer mad at you, plus you didn't deserve what happened to you."

"I've seen what rejection does to wolves, and you definitely didn't deserve that," Derek spoke up. "So what do you say, will you join us,"

June was extremely quiet for few moments, then she look at us at us with her mind made up.

"Okay, I have decided to join your pack," She said and I mentally cheered.

"Okay then," Derek extended his hand. "June Flynn, welcome to the Blood Fang Pack."

"This great, come on June I will show you to your room," I gave Derek a kiss on the cheek and grabbed June's hand. "I will see you later, babe."

"Okay, see ya" I heard him replied as I closed the door behind me.

I walked June up stairs to the one of the spare rooms. June seemed a bit more in higher spirits and that was good for me. Now let's see what happens from here.

A/n

Hey everyone, sorry it took me so long but I was suffer from writer's block and it was really hard to write this. And guys don't be mad but I have a good reason why I brought June here so please bare with me please. Please leave a vote and a comment!

;) ;)