Chapter 11

New book cover, what do you guys think? I saw too many people with the same pic I had and I really wanted to stick out, so there you have it. Anyway, enjoy!

I was so mad at Derek for his comment earlier. He keeps chipping away at my heart. You know what? I should just give up, I will never by more than a calming tool for his wolf and that made me sick.

All this negative thinking really wasn't good for my at such a young age. So to prevent me from growing white hairs before my time, I turn on the TV. I clicked from channel to channel and I saw that new series Scream Queens. I heard everyone back at home said this really good.

A few minutes later, I was on the edge of my sit. Why did they lock themselves in the house with a crazy killer on the loose?! They are dumb. After the ending, I went start to bed, what think I was going to stay up all night? Everyone needs a good fright once and a while.

~~~~

Waking up and I going to run my usual morning with some pancakes. I was about to step out of my bedroom door when I walked into a solid body.

"Whoa! Who are you?" I asked him fright in my tone.

"Oh sorry, Luna. Relax, the Alpha ordered me to be your personal guard for the day," A tall well built man and his was hot! H.O.T. Hot. Almost better looking then Derek.

"How dare you think he is superior to our mate!?" My wolf growled.

"I said almost," I replied mentally rolling my eyes. "Plus Derek isn't even putting attention to me so why can't I have a little fun?"

"Don't you dare-," I blocked her out and returned to the guard.

"So what's your name anyway?" I questioned the him.

"My name? My name is Dmitri, Luna," He state hesitantly,

"Please, don't call me that, just call me Nela" I really didn't like that whole Luna thing, it's way to formal.

"But I must call you that, it would be disrespectful otherwise," Dmitri refused my request. "Maybe I can call you, Luna Nela." Well, it was something, I guess.

"Okay then, Luna Nela it is," I said in a false happy tone.

With that out of the way, I continued onward with my morning with Dmitri following me like a loyal dog. I got started on my breakfast, on my mind was some bacon and eggs. I asked Dmitri if he wanted any, but he told me he ate a big breakfast. Fine, more for me. I just sat around doing nothing all morning. I called Kim but she told me she was going to the market to get some stuff to eat. Apparently, Allen eats a lot, Kim offered me to come, but it seem a little boring to me, so I said no. Lisa when to around the pack to "inspect" the new members to see if one of them was her mate. She kind of reminds me of who I was desperately search for my mate and look where that got me. Saying of mates, where is Derek?

"Hey, Dmitri?" I called him. "Where is Derek anyway?"

"He is dealing with an urgent matter, Luna Nela," He explained. "There was a rouge found inside of the territory and the Alpha, Beta and a few of our warriors are interrogating him." Oh, interrogation sound interesting, after all I used to help my old pack out with some using my gift, so this could be fun.