Two - London, Internetting and Ed Sheeran

HELLLLOOO!!

WELCOME TO MY KICKTHEPJ FAN FICTION CALLED PRIORITIES :)

I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS STORY, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO GIVE ME ANY FEEDBACK SO I CAN MAKE THIS STORY AS GOOD AS POSSIBLE. 

THANKS!!

NAINAI xx

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

December, 2012

Lilla's POV

"Daniel James Howell, stop using all the hot water and open this door now!" I yell, banging my fist against the wood.

"He still in there?" Phil asks, walking past me. I don't answer, making him chuckle.

But he doesn't have to deal with this. 

He's got the en suite bathroom.

Whilst I have to share with Mr I-take-three-hours-to-wash-my-hair.

Yay.

I pause when I hear the shower turn off in the bathroom and some shuffling around. I'm about to continue knocking but the door opens to reveal Satan himself.

My cousin. Dan Howell.

User of hot water. Hair straightener addict.

YouTuber personality and Internet sensation.

And 1/2 of my flat mates.

..Wearing only a towel around his waist.

I quickly shield my eyes in horror.

"Please, cover your feminine frame, it's traumatising me." I mutter.

"Hey!" He protests, "There are almost a million girls who would love to see all this." He moves his hips in a circular motion.

I roll my eyes and push past him. Since Dan has almost reached 1 million subscribers, he won't shut up about it. It always seems to worm it's way into conversation when talking to him.

Him and his 'Danosaurs'.

I shake my head and turn on the shower, cursing Dan loudly as I realise there is no hot water left.

I brace myself and get in, trying to get used to the ice-cold temperature.

No such luck.

Seriously, I'd be warmer swimming in the Arctic Ocean.

I grit my teeth and begin washing my hair, finally waking up from my half-asleep state.

This is how most of my mornings begin nowadays.

Living in London. With my cousin. And his friend.

Well, our friend.

Working and studying.

My life is on track at the moment.

And I love it.

"Fuck you, Howell." I growl as I walk from my room, flipping him with the towel I'm using to dry my hair.

"We have the same last name Lilla." He laughs from his spot on the sofa, not even looking up from his laptop.

"Whatever." I mutter, going into the kitchen. Phil is sitting at the breakfast bar stool, drinking his morning tea.

"Hey, Phillip." I greet, emphasising on the the last syllable in his name.

"Hey, Lilla." He replies, copying me.