RWBY

Welcome one and all to the grand opening of "RWBY FACTS"

<<Disclaimer: I do not own RWBY ( I wish I did xD ) and these facts were based on wikepedia and Roosterteeth sites and RWBY videos. They all belong to their rightful owners. Plus I wont be showing any plots, since it isn't mine>>

RWBY is an anime! Yay! You now know what RWBY is.. Okay next up are the main chaacters of RWBY.. You see RWBY is a team at Beacon Academy.. A school in short.

They're all huntresses who fight for justice and good againts the forces of evil! They fight for food and justice! Yeahh you heard me! **Ruby be like "I.DRINK.MILK!" **

Anyways, RWBY is one of my favorite anime.. Probably stating the obvious, so yeahh! I really love RWBY trust me.. I actually dream about it everyday. I watch Volume 1-3 almost everyday. Well starting summer I suppose.

RWBY by the way is a American-anime. (Just in case you didn't know...) Okay so here's the main characters! Well basically the RWBY team!

R- Ruby Rose
W- Weiss Schnee
B- Blake Belladonna
Y- Yang Xiao Long

Ruby is a type of girl who wants to be like those heroes she sees in stories and movies and whatever stuff. She maybe cute but don't make her cry or else she might release her lazer face again.

Weiss is a type of girl who is sometimes mean and sarcastic.. I think? She is a type of person who enjoy her own jokes. She hates her father and she loves her sister! Hooray for family conflicts.. I have no idea who her mom is.. **Thinks about Cinder Fall** Hmm.. no.. no.. Not possible.. **Thinks of possible ways** No. Just. No.

Blake is a type of bookworm kinda girl. I know one but she kinda laughs while she reads.. She's kinda creepy too. I call her 'the devil' I'm sure she won't see this.. **Thinks about possible ways how this could get worse** Okay. I should shut up now before I get to ship- I mean.. Okay more about blake! Blake was a part of the whit fang gang. She is smart to be honest. She is a great a great fighter too, but to be honest I don't think she can fight alone.

Here it comes! Yanggggggg Xiaooo LONGGG! Yang is a fire-cracker to me. She kinda ressembles a phoenix to me. Cause you know. Tai + Raven= Sun+Bird (not that wrong way!) Let me rephrase that Let's say falcon. Equals to a sun falcon= phoenix. Then there's her temper which makes her go all super-sayan! If that's how you spell it. She knows her way around if you know what I mean.

----> Just an Intro

---

---

---

---

---

Okay enough with the intro and stuff about RWBY, because we move on to more stuff about RWBY but now it's facts and trivias! Okay now let's get started!