Well, this took longer than we expected

Start from the beginning

She snorts, and rolls her eyes. "Of course not, you're you." She turns her back.

"What did you do to my friends?" I growl, glaring at her.

"Oh nothing, I may or may not have sent them to their deaths."

I scream out "You did WHAT?"

She whirls around and glares at me "Don't you dare say that in front of me." She quickly forms a ball of ice over her fist, and slams it into my face. "You don't know what you left me with. I had to claw my way to the top, to my freedom."

So, she was a demigod. More specifically a daughter of Khione, and a real powerful one too.

"Who knows, maybe I'll send you to where I was taken." She paces around. "Yeah, I think I'll do that."

She jabs me in a spot in my neck, and I pass out.

Unspecified POV

A group of demigods wanders through a winding underground passage.

A blonde boy twitches, clearly feeling uncomfortable.

Behind him follows a boy with dark eyes and hair, a girl with the most intriguing eyes, a tall Asian boy holding hands with a shorter girl, and a blond girl looking around. Trailing behind them is a group of three friends, looking suspiciously at the larger group.

"What are we even looking for?" Someone calls out from the group.

"Something that looks like this" the blonde girl pulls out a letter with a sketch at the bottom.

It's an intricate gate design, and behind it is a path which leads to a house.

"Well, Let's get going."

Will's POV

I bet that Nico is off doing some underworld magic stuff. I told him not to.

Leo and I wander along a cobblestone path, until we bump into someone.

"Hey, watch it!" I mumble.

I look up to face an group of familiar faces.

"Where the Hades were you?" I exclaim, looking at the remainder of our crew.

"Where were you?" Annabeth asks.

"We were always here, also, isn't Percy with you?"

They all shake their heads no, and we groan.

"Annabeth, isn't that the gate?" A bushy haired girl says, gesturing to an iron gate a few meters ahead.

"Guys, the prophecy" Nico reminds us. "Those might be the iron gates"

Annabeth snorts "The coast is clear, they might be different gates."

Shrugging, I follow her down the path.

We get a few feet away from the gates before a group of giants blocks our path.

Great, just our luck.

The wizards pull out their wands, but the spells that they cast are ineffective on the giants.

The demigods step up, pulling out their weapons, and a fight begins.

*bleh bleh bleh battle scene, sword fighting meh meh meh. TINY time skip*

The sound of a blade lodging in flesh rings out, with a yelp following.

I turn to find Annabeth, gaping at an axe in her torso.

I run, trying to get to her in time before she loses too much blood, and when I'm 7 inches away from her, I hear a whoosh.

A pain flares in my side, and I turn to face a basically severed arm.

Schist, schist, schist.

My vision goes blurry, and I hear Nico calling my name before everything goes black and I collapse onto the ground.

DUN DUN DUN. OUCH. I can't write sad parts. Well, this was part of the prophecy......two did fall (Will and Annabeth). I'm in study hall right now, procrastinating on my homework, whoops. Anywho, comment and feeling, opinions, corrections or anything.

See y'all soon