Granted I was 18 back then, and things were different and after a long and hard journey of fighting, relationships, kissing, evil vampires, and more fighting, things were finally perfect for everyone.

And I wouldn't go back and change a single thing.

"Alright guys. Me and Mama want some alone time. Why don't you guys go into the living room and watch some Spongebob on TV?" Hayden suggested. They both nodded, and hopped down the bed, running into the living room, where I could hear the TV running in the otherwise silent house. That should keep them occupied. I set my plate down on the nightstand and cuddled up to Hayden, laying back on the bed.

"Happy birthday Wife," Hayden said.

"Why thank you dear Husband," I kissed his cheek.

"How does it feel to be 21?" He asked.

"Not as disastrous as 20. Fingers Crossed," I joked.

"It was an accident Melody!" He rolled his eyes in exasperation.

"You broke Esme's table, and almost burned the house down,"

"Emmett's a competitive person," He shrugged. A gave him a look.

"You were playing Rock, Paper, Scissors"

"That'a a very intense game,"

"Yeah sure," I rolled my eyes, leaning up to kiss him, which of course turned into a full make out session on the bed.

Hayden grabbed my- well his shirt in his hands, pulling it up. I pulled away and grabbed his hands in mine.

"There are children with supernatural hearing in the other room,"

"That never stopped us," He said, kissing my neck.

"But they were either sleeping or out of the house," I protested. When the twins were asleep, they were practically dead to the world.

"Fine," He relented. "But that means I get to give you your gift now,"

"You didn't have too get me anything," I sighed, sitting up once again as Hayden reached over to his side of the bed and took a box off his nightstand.

"What kind of husband would I be, if I didn't gift my wife?" He asked rhetorically. "Especially on her birthday,"

"One that actually listened," I replied matter of factly.

"What's a relationship without a little defiance from both parties," He shrugged, then handed the box wrapped in a blue box with a bow around it. I just looked at it. "Well, open it. My arm is getting tired," I giggled, rolling my eyes and took the box, pulling the ribbon from around the box and pulling the top off.

"Oh my god!" I gasped when I saw what was inside. "How?"

"Well, after a bunch of digging in your room while you were out with your mom, I found it,"

"Where was it?" I asked.

"Inside one of your shoes," He replied.

"Which ones?"

"The pink heels," I nodded.

"Makes sense, I never did wear those," I rolled my eyes at my sheer stupidity and held the gift up.

My charm bracelet.

It was the one that Jasper had gotten for me when I was a teenager. I remember losing it a few years ago and practically tearing up my room trying to look for it. It looked shiny and new, as if it was bought. The normal charms were still on and in perfect condition. There were a few new charms added to it, which were A pink heart and a blue heart, representing Celeste and Hayden. And another silver heart. I flipped it over and saw the words: