Chapter 5

(A/N) Hey guys sorry this took so long. I've been busy writing scenes for the sequel or prequel what ever you want to call it. I also have started writing the stories I said I would I the note I put out before. I also have a way I think this story might end but I'm not gonna tell BC I'm evil like that. I'm one of those author who writes out of order sometimes. So one of my friends reading this story asked me why am I not having Melody join the Volturi. That's not going to happen because I want some originality in my story and every twin story I've read the twin goes to join the Volturi and be mated to a person from the Volturi (mainly Alec) or a person from.the pack (mainly Seth) and I want my story to be different so Melody joining the Volturi is not going to happen. But with what I've been thinking the Volturi may make an appearance. Anyway enough with my rambling I'm just gonna let you get to the chapter. See you at the bottom!!

After Scarfing down my red velvet cake and mentally pouting because I realized that I should have ate it slowly since that could be the last piece I could ever get, since the Cullens have never given me anything. I'd never say this out loud but for some reason it always hurt more that my dad didn't give me attention. I guess it was just my inner daddy's girl. I mean for Christ's sake my own parent didn't even name me. You wanna know who named me? Yep. You guessed it. Uncle Jasper.

Flashback
It had been a couple hours since my mom had saw me and Renesmee and she still hadn't spent anytime with me. The same with my father. Now even though I was younger than Renesmee I grew a bit faster due to the fact that I was more vampire than her. So I looked about 11 months old while Renesmee looked about 9 months old. In was currently sitting in Jasper's lap looking around at everything. He was singing an old civil war song softly. I was smarter than Renesmee so I knew a lot more. Jasper had a very amazing voice. I clapped my hands and giggled. Jasper looked down at me.

"Do out like that?" He asked. I nodded. He smiled at me then gave a frown.

"You still don't have a name do you?" He asked, still frowning. Then his face lit up.

"Well since it seem like Edward or Bella aren't going to name you an time soon I will. Your name will be Melody- Lyric Mason Elizabeth Cullen." I thought for a second. I liked the name. I clapped and giggled. Jasper chuckled at me then continued singing. I sat back against his chest and continued listening to him.
End Flashback

I snapped out of the memory smiling fondly. Well there really is nothing else for me to do here. I finished what I wanted to do. I looked out through the window to see that it was getting dark outside. I got up and walked towards the entrance. I turned off the light, and used one of my keys and the door slipped open. Clutching my songbook in my hand I stepped out and the doors slid closed. I put my songbook and positioned it perfectly so that the not even a sliver of the keyholes would show. I sped downstairs and saw Jasper reading inthe living room I waved goodbye to him and smiled. He returned the smile and waved back at me. I grinned and sped out the main house to the cottage. As soon as I crossed the threshold I suddenly felt really tired. My stomach growled and a frowned realizing that I didnt have any blood today. I can eat human food but I prefer blood more. I walked into the kitchen to ring Mom and Dad sitting and talking. I walked in and there conversation didn't falter and they just kept on talking like I wasn't there. I was used to this. I didn't really care about what they were talking about so I just tuned them out. I grabbed a bag of mountain lion blood from the fridge witch is my favorite type of blood, something I hear I get from Edward. I put it in the microwave. I turned back around tonfing Mom and Dad staring intently at me. God, what was with people staring at me today didn't anybody pick up that I hate being the center of attention I'm not Renesmee. I saw Edward frown at me. Crap my shield was down. Well I'm too lazy and tired put it back up. I took a page from the notebook laying on the counter and took the pen next to it.

Can you stop reading my mind please. I wrote and showed it to him. Mom and Dad chuckled. And Dad shook his head. Fine okay. I start reciting the Dirrty by Christina Aguilera (In Xtina's voice of course since no one knows I sing) knowing full well that he hates that song after hearing Emmett and Rosalie play it thousands during their... Ummm... Activities. He stops laughing immediately. I hear the beep of the microwave and grab my cup blood, give my parents a small smile and head to my room. I drink my cup is blood instantly feeling better. I strip off my clothes head into the shower and do my usual routine. I dress in a white t-shirt and black sleep shorts. Since I was 3/4 vampire I don't need as much sleep. The average human sleeps 8 hours a day. Since Nessie in only half human she must sleep 6-8 hours while I only need about 4-6 hours.I get under my black comforter and within seconds in in dream land.

(A/N) Hello again guys. I know this is sucky but I had to get something down for you guys

QOTD: How do you Feel about the popular crowd in your school

Answer: This one is gonna be long. I like some of them. Its kind of complicated. BC im actually friends with some of the popular crowd get along well. I have only 5 true friends and 2 including me so actually 3 like some of them While the other 3 desests all of them. But they all think that they run everything in the school. Sometimes I'm convinced that they think that they control the whole district. They all get in trouble alot and at times they can be annoying. The rest of the crowd doesn't like me I don't like BC well for the reasons I just said. As much as I don't like some of them I have to put op with them BC my Bæ is in that group. I guess you could say I have I love hate relationship with them.

Anyway its late where I live its like 3a.m. and I'm about to pass out so you all know the drill. Vote, comment etc. Constructive criticism is so do it.

Bye my loves see you next time!!!!