Unexpected

AN: Hey guys! How u all been? How's scho.... You know what, I'm not even gonna ask, because I already know the answer, and I feel the same. I wish I didn't have to go either. It makes me wanna kill myself.

Ummmmmm nothing else has been going on, and I'm to lazy to type an idea of what is gonna happen, so I'm just gonna get into the chapter.

Enjoy, You very sexy people.

Melody's POV

Hayden and I are still London, and its been the most amazing 365 days of my life. Not to long ago, Hayden and I had gone...... Farther, in our relationship, and it was the best night of my life. Hayden was so gentle and understanding, it made me fall in love with him even more, if that was even possible. I'm definitely not gonna go into full detail about that night because....... Well, its kind of perverted, and just plain creepy.

Right now, I had just woken up, and well, neither of us wanted to get out of bed yet, so we were sitting cuddling in bed. We were facing each other, I had my head on his chest, and his arms were around my waist, making patterns on my bare back sending shivers down my spine.

"You cold babe?" He asked starting to pull away, I shook my head and grasped onto him tighter. I took a look at my right hand, which held my promise ring and I smiled a bit. But then a thought occurred to me.

"Hayden?" I called looking up at him. His hair was more disheveled than usual thanks to our activities last night. His amber eyes meant mine, and he smiled a bit

"Yeah Babe?" He replied.

"You never did tell me where my ring came from" I immediately felt Hayden tense, and he frowned, looking pained. "You know you don't have to tell me now" I assured him. He slid out of my embrace and sat up with his back against the headboard.

"No. No, I want to tell you. I've been wanting to tell you about my past, it's just hard" He said looking down at me. I pulled the covers up to my chest and sat to next to him.